Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She has no idea what that means 😂. If she did she wouldn’t be ‘parenting’ that baby of hers the same way.

Also in regards to stuff when it comes to babies etc. nearly everything has ‘guideline’ attached to it which is why most people don’t follow. That and the good old, well my mum did it to me and I’m fine.

I honestly think there needs to be parenting courses that are mandatory

Reactions: 18
Eee have luban gifted her a meal? Completely down in my estimations. Only went through the week and spent a fortune. Not getting my business again if they have.
I don’t so as I can’t see Ad or Gifted on any of her stories - but then again that means nothing with truff does it

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If she had a brain she would honestly be dangerous.

She’s dangerous anyway with her incoherent ramblings but she’s more a soft village idiot who you can’t take seriously. As in you look at her and go ‘awww ye okay?’ when she’s chatting her usual wham.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s got the most wiki pages on tattle too 😂

Doesn’t she always try to insinuate PLF fat shamed her and blamed cheating on her because she was fat so that’s why she had to get her boobs done and gastric band. 🙈
Ive have read that on here before Brooke but I’m not buying it. I always think she looks dead happy in the pics with PLF. She had the gastric band and boobs done because she wanted them. Not because he made her feel insecure.
bur of course her wanting them doesn’t make good content, so little victim me comes out to play. The whopper!

Reactions: 25
Ive have read that on here before Brooke but I’m not buying it. I always think she looks dead happy in the pics with PLF. She had the gastric band and boobs done because she wanted them. Not because he made her feel insecure.
bur of course her wanting them doesn’t make good content, so little victim me comes out to play. The whopper!
She has defo said ex partners fat shamed her etc etc but it’s most likely lies cos let’s face it, everything else that comes out her mouth is!!

Reactions: 16
I know I have said it before but the current content, lack of job etc makes me more certain than ever she’ll be preggers come the autumn. Get her birthday out of the way first. Then next year the house will go up for sale, then she’ll announce she is stepping back to focus on her babies. Not because the arse has fallen out of her social media career.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really is the most annoying person on the internet. Claiming the new mum bod- you’ve had your boobs reduced so that’s not your work. Fake face lift: again- not your doing. She will be on laxatives. My mate used to do it and claim she lost 7lb. She is toxic to everyone. She is as bad at Amber Heard at lying

Elle darby is back. Saying sorry for the things she said

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She has defo said ex partners fat shamed her etc etc but it’s most likely lies cos let’s face it, everything else that comes out her mouth is!!
I think the only person to have fat shamed her is herself.
Also, how can she be with someone that treated a woman the way delo did with his ex (didn't he make her stand naked in the room or something?!)

Reactions: 17
Manuel the parenting guru gets another shout out today. She’s so stupid it actually pains me. There’s nothing wrong with not being the brightest, but if she is trying to make herself some kind of advisor to all women and preach how we should live our lives, you’d think she’d educate herself a bit more… even using a spell checker would be a start. She literally doesn’t work, imagine how much reading and learning she could do to improve herself if she wasn’t so obsessed with social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is vile how bleeping staged is that pic and kate don’t you mean this is me after your night out she’s the biggest con influencer ever does she not get why there is 142 threads about her Kate your lies are vile

Katie HEARD
I am Human Being 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is vile how bleeping staged is that pic and kate don’t you mean this is me after your night out she’s the biggest con influencer ever does she not get why there is 142 threads about her Kate your lies are vile

Katie HEARD
Thought I’d accidentally skipped on to Jessica Jones’ stories when I saw this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Katie HEARD
Come on troll, everyone knows if you close one eye and squint the other it means your in a bad place. Nice lip blush though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.