Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely scenario (if true):

She had the opportunity for a £5k collaboration.
The collaboration was from a professional brand with a legal team.
For the £5k fee it involves specific and timely contractual obligations.
Said contractual obligations had to be reviewed and approved by the professional brand before posting.
Posts had to be in line with company values.
£5k paid on completion/ results / targets achieved.
In a nutshell: It involved “work” and it wasn’t simply gifted. Soft shite couldn’t fulfill contractual obligations. No collaboration. No £5k. Read the wiki. #POGBA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Most likely scenario (if true):

She had the opportunity for a £5k collaboration.
The collaboration was from a professional brand with a legal team.
For the £5k fee it involves specific and timely contractual obligations.
Said contractual obligations had to be reviewed and approved by the professional brand before posting.
Posts had to be in line with company values.
£5k paid on completion/ results / targets achieved.
In a nutshell: It involved “work” and it wasn’t simply gifted. Soft shite couldn’t fulfill contractual obligations. No collaboration. No £5k. Read the wiki. #POGBA
And they probably did their due diligence and Googled her… the Echo piece ain’t going away.
If you didn’t read the Echo, read the wiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't stand people who forget where their roots are! #rememberwhereyoucomefrom #furcoatnoknickers

Reactions: 13
How would she be getting 5k for anything, she doesn’t have that many followers in the influencer world and her engagement rate is abysmal. More lies from her swinging jut jaw

Pep head is such a cringey social media ma isn’t she. Makes me die inside the big dafty

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How would she be getting 5k for anything, she doesn’t have that many followers in the influencer world and her engagement rate is abysmal. More lies from her swinging jut jaw

Pep head is such a cringey social media ma isn’t she. Makes me die inside the big dafty
Putting her kids case out showing all the lables bad twit her mate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
KHMs ‘it’s just good angels trolls’ comparison pic is a slightly edited after shot. She obviously saved the super edited shot for her grid. Werido

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The ‘gold’ strap she’s got her Apple Watch on is bleeping green 🤢 I bet it absolutely hums of 10 day tan and coppers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Pep and her chode husband give me cold sweats.
She swans around like she's bleeping kim k but every night she has to let that slimy toad in bed next to her. Wouldn't surprise me if they had some weird fetishes, I bet he's the type to sit there and wanks into her dresses and makes her wear them afterwards. Defo creepy vibes they give off

As if fathead turned down 5k.....the fact she's told us, actually discussed money tells us she's lying. Business people don't discuss how much they are being paid, it should have been worded a substantial amount, mind you that's quite a big word....
5k in 2022 is duck all in reality. 2-3 months wages for the average person so for her to think and brag she turned it down shows how much on their arse they are.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
“Monday is my favourite day except for Sunday and also Friday..” 🙄🙄

Also, weight loss tips? You had a bleeping breast reduction, that’s how you’ve lost the weight, you lying mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The ‘gold’ strap she’s got her Apple Watch on is bleeping green 🤢 I bet it absolutely hums of 10 day tan and coppers
It’s the gold strap and rose gold Apple Watch that gets me 🤣🤣 doesn’t even match looks like so thing a 5 year old would wear

Err where is the picture of the beast running in the wild? Na she ran and was chatting tit in her phone on insta not a troll taking pics 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She blocked me cos I kept sending follow requests lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have I imagined this or have I seen she’s got Oluf modelling somewhere? Like on a screen? I’ve tried to find it again but can’t and now I’m doubting if I’ve seen it at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I imagined this or have I seen she’s got Oluf modelling somewhere? Like on a screen? I’ve tried to find it again but can’t and now I’m doubting if I’ve seen it at all
It’s the Cavern kids advert that she did the other week.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.