Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just so boring like so predictable..

-dead busy week like busier than everyone else cos she’s so in demand
- says she’s had a well earned break after not posting for three hours
- posts about mum life every single week
- q/a because everyone asks her loads ‘cos obviously she is an inspo to many

I do wonder what her life will be like in five years.. when she’s like 35 surely insta can’t be your life long plan.

She’s been in this place for about ten years 🫣 anything for sympathy and to seem relevant. Says it’s dead hard to post about mental health, but literally every other post for her is about anxiety. So obviously it’s not

Reactions: 21
She is vile how bleeping staged is that pic and kate don’t you mean this is me after your night out she’s the biggest con influencer ever does she not get why there is 142 threads about her Kate your lies are vile

Katie HEARD
“On a come down day ❄
She mistyped again whoops 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The duck’s going on here??

View attachment 1284971
1. “Like I’m not in my own body” you’re not Kate, you’re edited to duck. I don’t know whose body this is but it’s not yours.

2. “all my clothes look Werid” weird Kate they look weird. Spell check exists for a reason

3. “My body no longer aces” i think you mean ache, but then again…

4. “I feel like something toxic has left my body” unfortunately there’s still a slab backed heap of toxicity still in you, you racist, homophobic lump

happy Sunday trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And oh look. Copy cat again! Greedy pops up a post about how she had to turn down a collaboration because the product wasn’t up to standard and, a couple of weeks later, ta daaaa!
Like duck would she turn down 5k. She’d sell mez for 5k and a gifted balloon arch.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She is vile how bleeping staged is that pic and kate don’t you mean this is me after your night out she’s the biggest con influencer ever does she not get why there is 142 threads about her Kate your lies are vile

Katie HEARD
If she looks that rough and still has a filter on, Imagine how shite she looks without the filter. You can see it on her lips

Reactions: 15
She really is the most annoying person on the internet. Claiming the new mum bod- you’ve had your boobs reduced so that’s not your work. Fake face lift: again- not your doing. She will be on laxatives. My mate used to do it and claim she lost 7lb. She is toxic to everyone. She is as bad at Amber Heard at lying

Elle darby is back. Saying sorry for the things she said
Thanks for the heads up. Me going to the EDElle thread… 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Being in a place where you “don’t care what anyone thinks” is all well and good and a nice mindset to have, but when you have made racist and homophobic comments and trolled celebrities online you really do have to take stock of what other people think and how you might have offended them.
she really is the most awful person - sometimes I just laugh at her and sometimes I pity her but today I just can’t believe her attitude to life and other people it’s disgusting that there are actual HUMAN BEINGS in the world who have this horrible nasty personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Katie HEARD
all I read was "I am currently in a place where I have FORCED myself to get in a place"
and that was enough for me for one day. She chats absolute waffle !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Who the duck said bright orange and pink together is in?? Every little sheep is wearing it at the moment, looks a show. Why would you want to look like everyone else who follows whatever Primark has in the window. Don’t get it

Reactions: 29
Who the duck said bright orange and pink together is in?? Every little sheep is wearing it at the moment, looks a show. Why would you want to look like everyone else who follows whatever Primark has in the window. Don’t get it
I walked into primark the other day, it was like being back in the 90s choosing an outfit for your school friends party at the cricket club. I suppose truff loves it, same mental age

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1. “Like I’m not in my own body” you’re not Kate, you’re edited to duck. I don’t know whose body this is but it’s not yours.

2. “all my clothes look Werid” weird Kate they look weird. Spell check exists for a reason

3. “My body no longer aces” i think you mean ache, but then again…

4. “I feel like something toxic has left my body” unfortunately there’s still a slab backed heap of toxicity still in you, you racist, homophobic lump

happy Sunday trolls!
I think even her spell check has had enough of her and well and truly fucked her off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I walked into primark the other day, it was like being back in the 90s choosing an outfit for your school friends party at the cricket club. I suppose truff loves it, same mental age
Absolute tit isn’t it. I just wanted a few basic bits for when I go away but couldn’t find anything amongst the pink and orange shite

Reactions: 13
Absolute tit isn’t it. I just wanted a few basic bits for when I go away but couldn’t find anything amongst the pink and orange shite
I’ve literally done the same. Walked out with smints for me but managed a heap of summer clothes for my bespoke.
But remember Truff is the OG falcon idol

Reactions: 9
She doed realise brunch is, like, 11AM not 11PM? What the duck are those outfits? There’s extra and then there’s KHM.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.