Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got the most wiki pages on tattle too 😂

Doesn’t she always try to insinuate PLF fat shamed her and blamed cheating on her because she was fat so that’s why she had to get her boobs done and gastric band. 🙈
She has most likely “forgotten” such details. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had a banging day and it all felt a bit deflated after seeing truff drag that hoover over the obviously dirty bits of her carpet with no attachment on 😂. Does she realise there is dirt she can’t see?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She'd never be able to own a rolex delos is fake 😂😂😂 champagne lifestyle on lemo wages
Out every weekend they cant stay in ever i dont see another kid now Olive will be an only child

Reactions: 28
When your skint and have to put a gold watch strap on your Apple Watch to try look rich 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 kate get your Apple Watch off you meff
Once again, who is this. I saw her on the "I spoke with an old lady" video and this isnt her. What a bleeping joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am forever telling my 5 (!) YO that 100/10 makes no sense and if he wants to say something is amazing it needs to be 100/100 or 10/10
So this one really tickled me… I mean clearly 29 YOs don’t understand either
She says that about everything she eats the big greedy shite

• Haha
Reactions: 27
According to KHM everything's 100/10, the best, most amazing, insane, perfect, blah blah blah 🥱🥱 but also according to KHM, we've not to believe everything we see on social media as life's not perfect so which is it Kate? 🤔🤔. Does that mean we maybe shouldn't believe anything you post?! 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Life’s got in the way of being a troll this past few weeks, but duck me I feel my spidey senses tingling shes 100% going to be on a nervous paranoid comedown. Please brighten my week with a snotty troll rant 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of meals out with dodgy food I'm surprised she hasn't got IBS.

Imagine that downstairs shitter. I bet the portaloos at creamfields would be cleaner than her hovel

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am forever telling my 5 (!) YO that 100/10 makes no sense and if he wants to say something is amazing it needs to be 100/100 or 10/10
So this one really tickled me… I mean clearly 29 YOs don’t understand either
Eee have luban gifted her a meal? Completely down in my estimations. Only went through the week and spent a fortune. Not getting my business again if they have.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.