Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swan hoovers ha ha ha ha ha ha fucken ha ha ha yay stop it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a fucken clown isn’t she hey
It seemed to me that that hoover was the sort for hoovering up crumbs on your worktop, not doing your stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't drink tea but would drink gallons if I thought this would help 🙈🤣
Exactly. The thing that pisses me off is, I have been horrendously anxious at times in my life and I’d of tried annnything to take that feeling away. If someone told me a certain tea would help, I’d of drank a gallon a day. She’s preying on vulnerable people. Anyone that is struggling with their mental health should be speaking to a doctor, discussing medication (it can literally save your life) and hopefully get to speak to a therapist. It’s little things like this that make me think she doesn’t genuinely suffer. Her advice is woeful.

Reactions: 26
Swan hoover? Who even buys one of them? Hang on, her brother bought her a new hoover for Christmas a few years back? What a liar!

Reactions: 19
Swan hoover? Who even buys one of them? Hang on, her brother bought her a new hoover for Christmas a few years back? What a liar!
Don’t be like that, I’ve got one 😂 but apart from the stairs and a rug, my whole house is wood floors so I don’t need anything too powerful!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet she’s never removed the cushions on that hideous sofa in the garage and gave it a good hoover 🤢 bet it’s covered in tit and sweet and sour sauce.

Can you imagine the stuff that’s down there, arse crumbs, delo’s work boots, olives umbilical cord.
Olives umbilical cord fucks sake Barb! 😂😂😂😭lemonades just went so far up my nose I think I can feel it fizzing in my brain !!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There is currently no scientific evidence that supports collagen having any effect on the body when ingested. Anything you see that says + collagen on things you take like drinks, supplements, powders etc, is 100% bullshit.
Pep head keeps on schilling that nou balm shite. She’s telling everyone she’s peri menopausal even though she’s not even been to the drs and had it diagnosed. Bet she’s one of them that tells everyone she’s got OCD because she likes to be organised 🙄 as if severe mental illness or disorders are personality traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Non surgical face lift at 29 Wow
You can just tell she was moaning about trolls the whole time.
Literally just about to say this. None surgical face lift in your 20s. Be better gifting it to someone with mature skin to see how well it works

Reactions: 14
What decent person has 142 threads on tattle, each thread contains 50 ish pages, each page contains around 10-20 posts depending on size - The Wirrals version of Molly Mae 🤣

Get in the bin Kate!!
She’s got the most wiki pages on tattle too 😂

Fat shamed my arse. I d love to know who fat shamed her. Believe me if someone did she would doxx them, we would all know about it. Instead she comes on here reads that we see the editing and calls that fat shaming. We don’t care what size she is, same as I don’t care what size any of my friends are, I care about the editing and the unrealistic content she’s posting for her followers. She fat shames herself. She’s an editing n*nce.

happy weekend everyone, except you Kate you racist homophobic lying stealing stinky fish.
Doesn’t she always try to insinuate PLF fat shamed her and blamed cheating on her because she was fat so that’s why she had to get her boobs done and gastric band. 🙈

Reactions: 16
The way she was hoovering without and attachment either hahahaha. Delos mates laugh at him for sure
💯💯💯💯 ha ha soft bleep isn’t she

My 7 year old Shark has just died on me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 it’s had some hammer tho unlike truff I actually clean, i rescue staffys so constantly have a house full 🤦‍♀️🤣 and I’m now I’m mourning because unlike this bleep I don’t get gifted a bleeping thing so now have to find the money for a new one 😡
Truffalo is a bleep pass it on
There tit hoover grab yourself a Henry there heavy but fucken boss

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.