Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What!!!! I don’t follow her, what’s she done?
She tried to share a post about a young boy who’s in hospital after some boys picked on his height and racially bullied him, trying to run away he ripped his finger off on a fence and his mum is trying to raise money for a prosthetic finger. She didn’t link it properly either, so have to type in the Mums handle to read it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I bet she’s never removed the cushions on that hideous sofa in the garage and gave it a good hoover 🤢 bet it’s covered in tit and sweet and sour sauce.

Can you imagine the stuff that’s down there, arse crumbs, delo’s work boots, olives umbilical cord.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
The more I read here, the more I think FADS was a boss shout.
Explains why she'd endorse drinking in pregancy, she thinks she's fine.
(Plot twist, she's not.)
Yeah I agree- was it on one of these threads where someone posted about the characteristic look of someone with FAS? Saying Jade Goody was a prime example- and our Katie has a very similar look!!

Reactions: 16
She’s bleeping manic this morning. I need a lie down after attempting to read her stories. She’s round the bend.

Reactions: 15
I’ve said from the start she’s a tit ma and some might think those are strong words, but she’s only proving me right day after day
💯 agree with you never in 16 years of being a mother have I seen what she does ever 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sooo... we know she never cleans the house , she never does the washing..... she never washes her moggy, she never washes her hair.Shes bleeping FILTHY.
Mez defo is her little skivvy in the house, only reason she has her there.

Howling at her making out Swan are the best hoovers - don't bother with Dylan , Henry or a Shark guys this is the best 😂😂😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watching her videos from last night rambling on about her 4 times metal health crisis 🤦🏼‍♀️ Has anyone got on to the fact she can’t look stright at the camera when she’s taking about it ha ha because it’s fucken all lies kate isn’t it

Reactions: 24
If I told Mrs parsnip to ditch her anxiety meds and drink a mlm brew to sort her out I hope she'd have the sense to Trevor jordache me.
Dangerous bleeping twit.
I’ve just binned mine snip, rang my doctor and told her I’m cured, rang my therapist and binned her off too. Got tea now I told them. My brain is cured!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sooo... we know she never cleans the house , she never does the washing..... she never washes her moggy, she never washes her hair.Shes bleeping FILTHY.
Mez defo is her little skivvy in the house, only reason she has her there.

Howling at her making out Swan are the best hoovers - don't bother with Dylan , Henry or a Shark guys this is the best 😂😂😩😩
Swan hoovers ha ha ha ha ha ha fucken ha ha ha yay stop it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a fucken clown isn’t she hey

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The sad thing is some girls and women are believing that she genuinely cares about them & any issues they've had in pregnancy/motherhood.. saying my inbox is open......

When she's just abusing another subject for engagement and to make herself look like a nice relatable person. She couldn't give a duck about anyone but herself. This is a stage in the pattern of behaviour..... after a brag fest holiday she always turns into Mother Theresa for a week !
And because she's so lacking in intelligence and uneducated, how can she possibly help with pregnancy issues? Her advice will be "make your bed", "go for a walk", "read an audio book". She's a dangerous moron.

Reactions: 12
My 7 year old Shark has just died on me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 it’s had some hammer tho unlike truff I actually clean, i rescue staffys so constantly have a house full 🤦‍♀️🤣 and I’m now I’m mourning because unlike this bleep I don’t get gifted a bleeping thing so now have to find the money for a new one 😡
Truffalo is a bleep pass it on

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’ve just binned mine snip, rang my doctor and told her I’m cured, rang my therapist and binned her off too. Got tea now I told them. My brain is cured!
Phenomenal news! Knew meds and therapy were overrated once I made my bed tbh 💅🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.