Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heres the lady boy
Imagine going to a wedding dressed like that 😳

Trolls I have found a good online MUA who does really good (proper) tutorials. Her name is Smitha Deepak, I found her on the videos page of Facebook when I was aimlessly scrolling the recommend page. She does really easy to follow tutorials, some really good eye looks that look fab and could be worn in real life (like not just for insta), proper explains it all and films in close up.

She's about the same age as Truff but 563% better at make-up. (I'm probably late and everyone already watches her!)

I can't believe how much KHM rates herself when all she does is brush a bit of bronzer on her eyes with a dirty brush. It's mental really, even I'm better at make up than she is.
Thanks for this . Just had a look and I will definitely follow her 😍

There’s a thread for it 👍🏻
Hooked on this thread 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Eeeee she is such a minty beg!!! Genuinely don’t know if I have the head space for this 30th, everything will be begged and she will be carrying on like she is one of the Kardashians 😩

Attention seeking constantly she must be a complete drain to be around
On my 30th I lay in bed eating and watching tit TV 😂 and even if I could have had a bespoke gifted begged party, I would still rather lay in bed with my pringles watching tit TV 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On my 30th I lay in bed eating and watching tit TV 😂 and even if I could have had a bespoke gifted begged party, I would still rather lay in bed with my pringles watching tit TV 😂
The dream!!! Its my 40th next week and I want to do that- why do people keep trying to make me go out for meals and stuff 😩

Reactions: 14
I am getting the impression:

• If I have things to brag about / make people feel inferior (based on my own assumptions) then I *WILL* be online.

• If I have nothing to brag about / make people feel inferior (based on my own assumptions) then I *WILL NOT* be online, I will be taking a super allowed social media break due to poor mental health* (*Not having anything to brag about.)

- KHM (2022)
Read the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
If she doesn’t have the sax man at her 30th - who do I raise a complaint with? Because that’s just robbing us of entertainment value. Does anyone know when the 30th is? May need to book the day off to keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There is no way she hasn’t driven anywhere with that coat on olive. Kid would be fucked if she crashed, forward facing and the straps would do nothing with that big coat under them. But anyone who tries to tell her is a “Karen” or a troll so🤷🏽‍♂️ Anyway does anyone know what glasses she’s got on?

Reactions: 21
If she doesn’t have the sax man at her 30th - who do I raise a complaint with? Because that’s just robbing us of entertainment value. Does anyone know when the 30th is? May need to book the day off to keep up 😂
Who’s gonna trample the kids, coked off his bonce while all the mamas get lairy and cringily dance in view of their phone screens, ignoring each other, desperately admiring themselves then posting it on insta to make us al jealous

The sax man must be there! It’s just how it’s got to be

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg
Reminds me of a time I went to a wedding and I was standing somewhere not ever so close to my friend
So me and my husband moved nearer to my friend
And she wearing something like this but in black
My husband said ‘here you go, get next to Batman’
🤣
I exploded
Friend was never the same friend in👍👍👍👍 a friendly way again 🤣
Sorry for derailing
bleeping dying ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am praying delo decides to do a proposal infront of everyone . 1. For the tattle content and 2. Cause she will fume that’s basically her bday pressie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am praying delo decides to do a proposal infront of everyone . 1. For the tattle content and 2. Cause she will fume that’s basically her bday pressie.
She’ll have done a Vicky Pattison her, she’ll have picked her own ring, tell him when to propose, how to propose etc.
BUT I don’t think she’ll have it done at a party where everyone’s cameras will capture it. She needs it to be somewhere she can edit the duck out of it before it reaches social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Troll, sax men are old hat...she's flying the flute player over from Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Troll, sax men are old hat...she's flying the flute player over from Dubai
Troll! Olive can play the flute from memory now, just from one sitting in the restaurant she learnt it all - she’s going to appear on horseback, in a matching outfit and kitten heel sling backs just like momma, and bang out some Bridgerton style modern hits on the flute. She won’t shut up about it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There is no way she hasn’t driven anywhere with that coat on olive. Kid would be fucked if she crashed, forward facing and the straps would do nothing with that big coat under them. But anyone who tries to tell her is a “Karen” or a troll so🤷🏽‍♂️ Anyway does anyone know what glasses she’s got on?
‘For the Karen’s she’s not too hot in her coat’… actually I’d be more worried about the above, a coat in a car seat is practically the same as not even strapping them in, so dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And yet she continues to announce her clothes sizes at every opportunity. duck off! You’re part of the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s uncomfortable in a bikini, but feels fine in a swimsuit. So wear a swimsuit then, no one but you is forcing you to wear things you’re uncomfortable in just for the gram

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.