Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney #2

Who's team?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we are off again! Popcorn at the ready. Coleen is giving evidence currently.

Reactions: 15
I’d say one story of JV in blackface would be bigger for the paper than Coleen going back and forth to a cheating husband that we’ve heard the story of numerous times
Yes it would be big but even going back 3-4 years, for a player who is approaching the end of his career… it wouldn’t have disrupted him. Even for an older player, no club would sack for gross misconduct (no transfer fee possible) and the maximum fine being two weeks ages.

Players continue to exist within football for really morally questionable crimes - Goodwillie guilty in civil case for rape / Benzema guilty in sex tape extortion blackmail

Reactions: 8
This just appeared on Twitter. The price of that dreaful outfit -- Wearing a £1,420 yellow jacket and £675 skirt from Alessandra Rich, she walked past the waiting crowd of photographers and journalists.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I wouldn't say shes been paid off, I would say that she comes off terribly in the messages on the phone at the bottom of the sea and did it out of self preservation rather than RV paying her off.

The one who I wonder about being paid off is the IT "expert" who lost the passwords, either singularly tit at his job or paid off. Very interesting that his name hasn't been made public. Also interesting that RV doesn't seem cross that hes lost her data, there was nothing in the trial about her being frustrated about the data being lost or her suing him or his business insurance
Those are very good points - will they be brought up in court? Why wouldn't Becky be distraught or angry? Evidence that could clear her name gets lost by her "IT Expert"? ...because there's none and she's trying to dodge a bullet.

Caroline Watt probably rues the day she took Rebekah Vardy on, but, it's all out there now. The excuses and lies don't reflect well on her as a representative. As a damage control move, it's amateurish. Hard to say who's responsible - I feel bad that Caroline is suffering mentally, but this is a cautionary tale how NOT to handle bad publicity, or libel cases, for that matter. Her ill health and silence may be a sign that Caroline feels overwhelmed and frustrated by what's going on - maybe Rebekah just won't listen to advice?

Not sure about the theory that Becky has been subtly blackmailed by The Sun to sell stories in order to save her husband's reputation - as others have said, the story was "out there" in the media already and not much happened.

(If Rebekah has been blackmailed to sell stories - don't think she has, but)...Your character and moral fibre play a part - decent people would say "I'd never lower myself, stabbing other people in the back", because they have a conscience and money/power isn't that important to them, certainly not worth selling their soul to the devil for (many in football, especially in Liverpool, despise The Sun anyway).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t get any housework done..

The big bird vibes from RV are strong .. she’s treating this court case as some fashion show.. if only she knew how ridiculous she looks

• Haha
Reactions: 40
*Grabs the Popcorn for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner today* 🍿🍿🍿🍿🤣

Can't wait for the inevitable ITV drama reconstruction in a few years time - definitely getting comedy/drama "The Thief, His Wife and The Canoe meets Footballers Wives" vibes when the mobile accidentally goes overboard.

For the poster at the end of thread one asking about the gossip site, I typed it as "B Gossip" because mentioning some websites/other gossip outlets sometimes get deleted by Tattle due to forum rules. (First word is Blind 😉 )

I'm *pretty* sure the original gossip story came from that site - one of the reputable gossip sites that is normally always 100% spot on whenever a celebrity story breaks publically months or years later down the line. It's always pretty spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How rough does Wayne Rooney look........... all that money and he looks like he got dressed off the sale rack in a supermarket......... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If anyone ever watched the Thick of It on the BBC this is like when the two spin drs for the Conservatives and Labour get into a huge fight on who has got the most dirt on the other side. PR like this is very dirty and I’m not in the least surprised her phone fell in the sea, I’ll bet it would have been an absolute game over for RV. She has actually managed to character assassination herself which is no mean feat. Even if she wins the case she has lost the battle and more than likely her marriage.

Reactions: 29
mentioning some websites/other gossip outlets sometimes get deleted by Tattle due to forum rules
Only mumsnet, rightmove or people promoting a group etc.

Gossip sites aren't deleted but lots of blind sites are rehashed stuff or totally made up but impossible to prove this. It was first wildly shared in popbitch I believe
1652700263490.png

There's nothing new about the racism stuff BBC news has even posted an article in 2016 (posted on last thread I know)

Reactions: 20

The big bird vibes from RV are strong .. she’s treating this court case as some fashion show.. if only she knew how ridiculous she looks
What is she trying to achieve with these outfits? She is not Kate Middleton and given that she performed so weakly on the stand she would be better off wearing something that demands less attention.

Reactions: 35
Has RV started crying yet? I feel like we’re overdue an “emotional breakdown” at some point today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah now she has finished giving evidence and getting royally shafted by her own words there is no need. All she has to do is keep her sad face up for the remainder of the case.
I can only hope for a flounce out of court if something really inflammatory is said fingers crossed 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From Sky: Also in court, of course, was the lemon-suited, bun-haired Vardy, whose husband was also not looking at her, given he was again not there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

I was thinking a Mr Kipling French Fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

didn't someone say nicola mclean shared the agent with rebekah vardy? she certainly doesn't mention it, you know, for full disclosure.....

TRIGGER WARNING: RICHARD MADELEY.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What is she trying to achieve with these outfits? She is not Kate Middleton and given that she performed so weakly on the stand she would be better off wearing something that demands less attention.
I'm trying to picture multiple people with different colouring wearing that outfit and I can't think of that shade of lemon suiting anyone or anyone else thinking it was appropriate for court

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.