Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally on tik tok as soon as I went on it.

That baby doesn’t look that different in age from olive…

Trigger warning -shows a baby in hospital following a car crash

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Literally on tik tok as soon as I went on it.

That baby doesn’t look that different in age from olive…

Trigger warning -shows a baby in hospital following a car crash
Baby foodaholic was read till she was about 3 I think. She's almost 5 now and I still have her in the 5 point harness instead of just the seat belt. Don't care if it takes more time, I'm not un a rush for her to grow up nor am I in a rush to harm her. KhM is a knob.

Reactions: 13
Baby foodaholic was read till she was about 3 I think. She's almost 5 now and I still have her in the 5 point harness instead of just the seat belt. Don't care if it takes more time, I'm not un a rush for her to grow up nor am I in a rush to harm her. KhM is a knob.
My eldest was rear facing until 3.5, we only moved him because we wanted the the twirly seat for our youngest child to read face after the infant carrier, and we couldn’t afford an ERF seat, so we went for the safest 5 point forward facing!

Reactions: 8
Trolled , Stalked , Fat Shamed.... does she ever have a day off !

I've never seen an "influenza instagrammer" go on about themselves so much. Me me me, I , I, I... she's bleeping draining. Everything she posts has an agenda.
All she wants is people telling her how fabulous her and Olive are she's pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t get this. Who fat shames her other than herself? All she’s pulled up for is posting pics that she has edited to duck and then the real pics of what she looked like are posted next to it.
She flips between “own your mum bod girls” and slapping her gunt, to woe is me I’m so embarrassed of my body.
Gunt 😂 best word ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did forward face quite early cause I couldn’t take the travel sickness and puking every journey but my 5 year old has just reached over the limit of his 5 point harness and I hate it!

when she whinges ‘ad for all the Karen’s’ it does my nut - it’s the law you woman

Reactions: 17
Why is she 5 years behind everybody now jumping on the bandwagon calling people "Karen's?". How can she be equally embarrassingly old fashioned and yet stupidly immature all at the age of 29 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her attitude towards people genuinely caring about her child’s safety stinks worse than her breath. Even in the past, when anyone suggested that hey, it might not be a fantastic idea for Olive to spend over half her life balanced on the kitchen table, or in a car seat. She’s always just jumped to calling everyone ‘KaRenS’ or ‘mUm pOliCe’. Alright then Truff. You know best.

Reactions: 26
I don’t get this. Who fat shames her other than herself? All she’s pulled up for is posting pics that she has edited to duck and then the real pics of what she looked like are posted next to it.
She flips between “own your mum bod girls” and slapping her gunt, to woe is me I’m so embarrassed of my body.
She hates herself but blames it all on trolls. You are problem Truff

Reactions: 14
Obsessed with herself and yet still completely unhappy. The proof:
- spends all her money on surgery or tweakments
- bores on about trolls constantly
- can't be arsed to put the phone down and talk to her daughter, cos it's all good 'content'
- random rants about Karen's and mental elf all the time - classic sign she is unhappy, a happy person wouldn't care.
Jesus, bore off Kate. Envy you? What a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t be arsed with this bleeping little blurt anymore but I’ve just had a peep as I miss you all

what’s she ON ABOUT!!!! ‘I can’t even talk into my phone’ bleeping too right, your young child is there and wants your attention so give her it.

Wouldn’t mind but she’s only talking shite anyway

no genuine question - does she just live her life on a loop???? It’s so more obvious now that I’ve bombed her off. It’s just a pure cycle - trolls, fat, crappy nappy, Karen’s, MH, bummed gear, rinse and repeat

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She's just a nasty piece of work, absolutely vile attitude.
It actually disturbs me how she acts around the kid , rolling her eyes when she's shouting in the background , ragging dummy out of her mouth to get her performing.

Sorry to say it but Olive doesn't stand a chance - with a Mother like that , the way she's being brought up that everything is take take take , no one can disagree or say a word to her, she's never wrong - high chance OHD is going to be a greedy little bully like her Ma.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is she 5 years behind everybody now jumping on the bandwagon calling people "Karen's?". How can she be equally embarrassingly old fashioned and yet stupidly immature all at the age of 29 years old?
Be kind unless your called Karen. Truff follow your own advice for once.

Reactions: 8
‘Fat shammed’ thick bleep
She trolls herself constantly - poor me all the bleeping time - whining, shameless imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New hair stuff she’s been taking alongside everything else she takes… what about those tape extensions from a week ago, they have nothing to do with the longer hair nah?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had an absolute twit of a week, haven’t even seen her Instagram all week, had a look before and she still looks like she stinks of the kitchen sink pipe and she’s still a braggy bleep. Honestly, she’s vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.