Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heres the lady boy
Omg
Reminds me of a time I went to a wedding and I was standing somewhere not ever so close to my friend
So me and my husband moved nearer to my friend
And she wearing something like this but in black
My husband said ‘here you go, get next to Batman’
🤣
I exploded
Friend was never the same friend in a friendly way again 🤣
Sorry for derailing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but her face this morning and her face on her latest post- I actually had to check it was her because she looks so different. She really isn’t right in the head if she thinks this is normal to edit pictures this much. Wow what a role model for her daughter!

Reactions: 18
How does she honestly think she can get away with saying she doesn’t edit her face anymore when shes got two completely different face shapes uploaded on the same fukin day. She’s absolutely mental
Honestly I’m gobsmacked that she thinks this is ok and normal behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Nah look at her feet !!! All the shellac missing !! Scruffy twit - she is FILTHY.
Mustn't have been able to bum free pedi from Beauty Bazzar that day. 🤢🤢🤢
1AE6C605-EF0B-4BED-8A55-0C89E3191168.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Aren’t those pics from her mates birthday went she was in a break for her mental health. How do her followers not see through her LIES

Reactions: 25
Aren’t those pics from her mates birthday went she was in a break for her mental health. How do her followers not see through her LIES
Yes girl from early April. She's skint after Dubai ,hasn't been over the door , got zero content !! Apart from dealing with baby tit day in day out of course

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soz love, that ain't you. You didn't even resemble the figure, posture, skin tone on your stomp around the Wirral this morning. So duck off, the turn around and duck off some more

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.