Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I have found a good online MUA who does really good (proper) tutorials. Her name is Smitha Deepak, I found her on the videos page of Facebook when I was aimlessly scrolling the recommend page. She does really easy to follow tutorials, some really good eye looks that look fab and could be worn in real life (like not just for insta), proper explains it all and films in close up.

She's about the same age as Truff but 563% better at make-up. (I'm probably late and everyone already watches her!)

I can't believe how much KHM rates herself when all she does is brush a bit of bronzer on her eyes with a dirty brush. It's mental really, even I'm better at make up than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Trolls I have found a good online MUA who does really good (proper) tutorials. Her name is Smitha Deepak, I found her on the videos page of Facebook when I was aimlessly scrolling the recommend page. She does really easy to follow tutorials, some really good eye looks that look fab and could be worn in real life (like not just for insta), proper explains it all and films in close up.

She's about the same age as Truff but 563% better at make-up. (I'm probably late and everyone already watches her!)

I can't believe how much KHM rates herself when all she does is brush a bit of bronzer on her eyes with a dirty brush. It's mental really, even I'm better at make up than she is.
Oh look! Her page is just about make up, funny that.. 🫢

Reactions: 15
Oh look! Her page is just about make up, funny that.. 🫢
I know, I scrolled for ages and didn't find any videos about about how much her kid loves talking to strangers in pubs. (In fact I couldn't even tell you if she has a kid, the audacity)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wash my hair twice a week usually Wednesday and Saturday. Not midweek or weekends though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Trolls, not sure if my eyes deceive me but is that an extremely edited pic of Truff behind Naomi 9 Toes?
👀
64162179-91C5-4A34-B9B1-579D49C4AA00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just remember though.... she's been going to Dubai since she was 14 & she does not !!! Edit her pictures !! View attachment 1279093
She looks like a bleeping fruit salad sweet. Buys into every little sheep fashion trend doesn’t she?? Went in Primark the other day and every single thing was bright pink and orange. Looks like Primark vommed on her

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How does she honestly think she can get away with saying she doesn’t edit her face anymore when shes got two completely different face shapes uploaded on the same fukin day. She’s absolutely mental
I’m going to book one of those treatments if this is how successful they are! So quickly too. The company must be thrilled to have such a genuine, honest, transparent advocate for their services. Count me in!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Kate - take a picture of me.
Someone - gorgeous
Kate - ew i look huge, my nose looks so big ill just edited the tit out of it anyway
Somone sees pic uploaded - Wtf that looks nothing like you!
Kate - doesnt care she has strangers telling her shes stunning
Everyone - screenshotted for the whats app groups 😂

Kate you are a laughing stock always will be

• Haha
Reactions: 29
By the look of her new followings this party is going to be as tacky as duck. A total miss match of freebies just like Big Os party .
I don’t think she’s having a sax man though she’s been looking at Arg band wonder if that’s cause Delo looks like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She’s obviously a fraud Ched, there’s no kid, no overnight oats, no talking of trolls. I’m confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.