Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the best story she’s ever done. 🤫
It’s the most sense she’s ever made! What a complete numpty. Still, an improvement on the KHM + sound that we normally get.

It’s the most sense she’s ever made! What a complete numpty. Still, an improvement on the KHM + sound that we normally get.
For anyone who missed it, she’s deleted about 10 stories with no sound (his only knows what she was waffling on about) but for some unknown reason, one and a half are still there. She’s either read Tattle, or a kind friend has told her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see how she fluffs the aftercare this time.. How long before she starts slapping on the make up and tan? Hope she’s got SPF on for her walk.. 🫣🫣🤦🏻‍♀️
789C93D0-B208-4607-91AB-8BAAC375180A.jpeg

Reactions: 8
The difference in her weight in the live videos compared to her pics is staggering. Shes only lying to herself. Why can't she accept herself??

Imagine being the one person that that company has identified out of all the influencers that NEEDS a non-surgical face lift at 29…
The absolute shade!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another company who supports homophobia and racism. Just always makes me wonder if they know and don’t care, or they don’t know at all.

Reactions: 32
Can’t wait to see her plaster her face with makeup within the next 24 hours, no aftercare whatsoever and zero fucks given to the company that gifted it to her. Serves them right for gifting such expensive treatments to the likes of her and Steph the meff.

Reactions: 26
😂😂😂 she manages to balls up everything, an old lady getting her shopping in nods to say morning and KHM stops for a chat and is given amazing life wisdom consisting of *silencd*. Hope that makes sense!

• Haha
Another company who supports homophobia and racism. Just always makes me wonder if they know and don’t care, or they don’t know at all.
I know right! I feel proper disappointed in Kirsty! Only know her as a client so not enough to say errrr why Truff?!

Reactions: 8
I think they don’t care, I think a couple of weeks after these things die down in the press, businesses just ‘forget’ and go back to gifting these dicks. I also don’t think they do any due diligence at all and Simply look at the follower count. I don’t believe the ROI from these gifted treatments for most of these companies is good at all.

Heres the lady boy
Be gutted having to keep your toes scrunched up all day wouldn’t you!

oh I can’t stand these girls who put up videos of themselves “having a ball” eye bleeping themselves singing at the bleeping phone. I can’t tell you how much this makes me want to die of embarrassment. Is it my age? Is this just what people do now? I can’t cope with it, it’s so cringe
Not Truff by the way, just some fellow “MUA’s” from Liverpool 🥴

Reactions: 36
Be gutted having to keep your toes scrunched up all day wouldn’t you!

oh I can’t stand these girls who put up videos of themselves “having a ball” eye bleeping themselves singing at the bleeping phone. I can’t tell you how much this makes me want to die of embarrassment. Is it my age? Is this just what people do now? I can’t cope with it, it’s so cringe
Not Truff by the way, just some fellow “MUA’s” from Liverpool 🥴
100% with you.its v embarrassing.
This is not a classy look at all, gross.

Reactions: 11
Hey Trolls just catching up.
busy day in WORK ! Yes work Truff you smelly lazy cow.

So.... Number 1- I have literally never seen a person with as many different faces as this creature. Who is that ⬇ - the nose 😂😂

Number 2 - she defo didn't have a Conversation with anyone whilst Max was out for a shite. The "80 year old woman" she's walked past has probably been about 60 too ! Yano what Truff like insulting people left right and centre.
DD061B88-AB92-4F28-B1BC-9CB5FF116BE0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Trolls just catching up.
busy day in WORK ! Yes work Truff you smelly lazy cow.

So.... Number 1- I have literally never seen a person with as many different faces as this creature. Who is that ⬇ - the nose 😂😂

Number 2 - she defo didn't have a Conversation with anyone whilst Max was out for a shite. The "80 year old woman" she's walked past has probably been about 60 too ! Yano what Truff like insulting people left right and centre. View attachment 1278569
Wtf I thought Michael Jackson was dead?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they don’t care, I think a couple of weeks after these things die down in the press, businesses just ‘forget’ and go back to gifting these dicks. I also don’t think they do any due diligence at all and Simply look at the follower count. I don’t believe the ROI from these gifted treatments for most of these companies is good at all.
If this treatment costs £2k, how could they possibly think that Truff and her dim-witted/14 year old followers are their target market?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.