Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She much literally just hop from one business to the next to get free stuff - What a life & what a role model for Olaf 🥴🥴

Reactions: 18
Shes an absolute small business bleep isn't she. Pull her knickers down for anyone that will give her something for free....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it just me or has the sound cut off halfway through her waffling on this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is it just me or has the sound cut off halfway through her waffling on this morning?
I've cried. The ramble for about 6 stories. No sound. Then a 'hope that made sense' post at the end. Probs made more sense than she ever has to be fair. Silence is golden 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I've cried. The ramble for about 6 stories. No sound. Then a 'hope that made sense' post at the end. Probs made more sense than she ever has to be fair. Silence is golden 🤣😩
And remember she quit having her own business to make it on Instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought she was on a social media break, she’s back within 48 hours 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eeeee she is such a minty beg!!! Genuinely don’t know if I have the head space for this 30th, everything will be begged and she will be carrying on like she is one of the Kardashians 😩

Attention seeking constantly she must be a complete drain to be around

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was the most sense that she has ever made in all her 43 years (just cos she looks about 43) 💯 KHM agree with everything you said.

What a tool. You had 1 job!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But she needed to let the troops know she’s a Good Samaritan and stopped to speak to an elderly (probably wasn’t ‘seventy-something’) lady.

I also feel like she can’t keep up with the influenza life, but is still desperate to get all the freebies etc. I think that’s her morning ramble.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But she needed to let the troops know she’s a Good Samaritan and stopped to speak to an elderly (probably wasn’t ‘seventy-something’) lady.

I also feel like she can’t keep up with the influenza life, but is still desperate to get all the freebies etc. I think that’s her morning ramble.
That's exactly it. You only see her when she's bragging about something or showing off freebies, she has no clue how to be an influencer or content creator, she's just a show off.

Reactions: 19
Ah feel like Delo watching they stories. He can see she’s speaking but he’s zoned oot tae “blah blah trolls, blah blah police, blah blah the reason”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.