Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching glow up and I think the MUAs need to get a grip and up their game. Maybe watch ZSMs momma glam…
the good thing about the momma glam is that it also doubles as bridal glam, night out glam, everyday glam and pretending to be a size 10 in Dubai glam.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Come on to a whole new thread because unfortunately I have a newborn to look after and can’t just ship her to 90 baby classes a week 😒
what the duck is her obsession with baby tit also, does she think Oluv wants to be like Momma a big smelly grock 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Come on to a whole new thread because unfortunately I have a newborn to look after and can’t just ship her to 90 baby classes a week 😒
what the duck is her obsession with baby tit also, does she think Oluv wants to be like Momma a big smelly grock 🤢
Why is your newborn not at ballet lessons to let you scroll Tattle??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mother’s Day she had that dress on weren’t it ?? Oh it may have been the big lads birthday or easter n all. But she has 100% worn it.

Reactions: 7
she’s super busy working on top secret exciting projects that she can’t wait to share with us guys and also with all Olives activities show jumping and down hill skiing or whatever it is this week.
It was horse ridding. Yep, ridding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh fuming she’s gone to Kirsty for Morpheus8. She’s the nicest girl ever. Why she’d want to work with Truff I’ll never know.
Unless Truff has got a new credit card and paid for it herself :unsure:
£2k for 3 sessions if anyones arsed

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Urgh fuming she’s gone to Kirsty for Morpheus8. She’s the nicest girl ever. Why she’d want to work with Truff I’ll never know.
Steph the meff got gifted sessions from them too 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just out of interest how often do people actually wash their hair ??? I can’t go more than 2 days 🙈I go the gym and stuff tho so it needs washing , my mate does once a week . I just couldn’t cope once a week , I have very fine , blonde hair so it shows grease really easily . And even on non wash day I dry shampoo it
As little as I can get away with. I am mixed race and have tight coily hair and a seriously dry scalp. Washing my hair is a half a day process if I am not wearing wigs or braids 😭
Mine doesn’t get remotely greasy though unlike Truff’s. If my hair was lanky and thin like hers I would wash it twice a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
get her told 🤣!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really going in on the mommy makeover isn’t she. Can’t hide that ugly personality though truff!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Non surgical face lift at 29 Wow
You can just tell she was moaning about trolls the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Surely you should do all these mummy makeover things after you’ve finished having children…do we think maybe for some reason she won’t be having any more? Either Delo doesn’t want more or she can’t have any more for some reason so she’s doing all this cosmetic work now?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.