Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Truff having another super allowed break?
Also, the perfume comments are giving me so much nostalgia for being about 13, covered in a delightful mix of Impulse Tease and the So perfume with the orange lid.
she’s super busy working on top secret exciting projects that she can’t wait to share with us guys and also with all Olives activities show jumping and down hill skiing or whatever it is this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is how you own up Truff, no blaming the chair you wasnt sitting on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Truff having another super allowed break?
Also, the perfume comments are giving me so much nostalgia for being about 13, covered in a delightful mix of Impulse Tease and the So perfume with the orange lid.
I live in Australia and there's this discount chemist here that sells all the classics. Went it today actually, ironically for some canesten (not for my tongue though) and my 4yo bespoke reason to live doused herself in the Fantasy by Britney Spears tester. Been sniffing her all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This, which was spray painted on , ZSXL

A2109580-2C0C-4793-80B7-CC9D18ACD93D.png

I like many others , not arsed what size she is , but it’s the fact SHE LIES and makes a life out of bleating on about what size she is , how much she has lost, how great life is because of this , just a big pile of shite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She's not been on because she's been busy listing on depop to try and pay for Dubai 💵 her pa must be busy this week 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This, which was spray painted on , ZSXL

View attachment 1275735

I like many others , not arsed what size she is , but it’s the fact SHE LIES and makes a life out of bleating on about what size she is , how much she has lost, how great life is because of this , just a big pile of shite.
I was trying to find the pic in this, to see if it was when she was claiming those black trousers were a ZSM

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could you be arsed skinting yourself just to say you’ve been to Dubai? She obviously hasn’t really got the money. If she was desperate for sun just go Spain like 2 hours away FFS

Reactions: 18
There’s a quote somewhere like ‘don’t go broke trying to look rich’. Kate if you’re reading, give that some thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How the duck can she advertise clothes as brand new when she's posted herself wearing the actual clothes. She is so thick!

Reactions: 29
She's not been on because she's been busy listing on depop to try and pay for Dubai 💵 her pa must be busy this week 🤥
Her PA,sorry,brothers fiancée has just had a baby (middle name Jane BTW in honour of our KHM-surprised we haven’t heard anything from
her 🤷🏽‍♀️) so she’s definitely been too busy to raise funds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure it was a Delo date night or something, celebrating a birthday maybe. I can definitely remember seeing it.
Yeah she was wearing it with hot pink accessories wasn’t she? Thinking she was Carrie in the finale of And Just Like That.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I need to understand , who can actually listen to her videos with the sound on? My god it is like nails on a board to me , so LOUUUDDDDD and exaggerated , with lip smacking and Breathing. I honestly cannot do it.
I must confess that I have never even seen a story or a post from her on IG
I wandered here from the Hinch thread with not a clue who she was ages ago and never left 🤣
I still don’t know WHO she is (who is she?? Said like Nikki Grahame RIP ❤ )
But thanks to the wiki and the 49282829 threads she has, I know shes a homophobic racist liar 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m watching glow up and I think the MUAs need to get a grip and up their game. Maybe watch ZSMs momma glam…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.