Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wash mine twice a week, used to be daily but it was making it so much more greasy so I cut right down and it lasts much better now! I hardly ever go the hairdresser because I don’t like being touched yes I am tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wash mine twice a week. Used to be every other day but my hair is so much healthier now I wash it less.

Reactions: 8
I've started doing a bit of a Truff now that I work from home and just washing it, whacking in a tit load of leave in conditioner and then braiding it wet. Job done. If I don't leave it like that for a couple of days I'll take it out the next day and lash my now super soft and non frizzy crimped hair into ponytail or mum bun. Soz.

Still gets washed every couple of days though, I don't leave it in weeks to get all matted like she would.

Reactions: 7
Troll! Do you not remember the most amazing advice ever? We simply don’t wash hair masks off💙. So you can 100% wash your hair in around two-three weeks
Soz for letting the side down trolls, I was going to wash to this morning but I might just go gym instead then take my kids to the uk space agency, they have been begging to do some rocket science

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have hair burst fully dropped her now? She hasn’t done a discount code in weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if she’s working on her podcast this week… am excited for what a mess she inevitably makes of this new venture

Reactions: 19
I need to understand , who can actually listen to her videos with the sound on? My god it is like nails on a board to me , so LOUUUDDDDD and exaggerated , with lip smacking and Breathing. I honestly cannot do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right of topic what do u all think of wags at war 🥲🤣🤔🤔
I found a Twitter thread with all the Rebecca vardy text messages to her agent. She’s a right bleep by the seems. Almost as bad as our truff!

Link to the thread if anyone wants a read

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I reckon Truff has had major hair loss after having Big O and has just been hiding it.

I have naturally very fine hair but I don’t use hairbeeeeerst - just clip ins for the odd night out and my hair is not as ratty as hers!

Truff is nailing hair growth supplements, has extensions/tapes and STILL uses clip ins when she’s going out unless she has it slicked back and unwashed.

That might explain why she doesn’t wash it and why she’s been slathering it in leave in conditioner for days on end.

Queue in a couple of years time the story of her post natal hair loss which she never disclosed at the time 😆😆😆

Reactions: 21
Is Truff having another super allowed break?
Also, the perfume comments are giving me so much nostalgia for being about 13, covered in a delightful mix of Impulse Tease and the So perfume with the orange lid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.