Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so cocky. ‘F*ck them, do it anyway’. - Well, we know, you have throughout your pregnancy. So you’re endangering your baby’s life doing all this unnecessary tit because you would rather annoy the hAtErZ?!

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. I’m late to the party on the latest IG make up tutorial. Why has she just smeared half a bottle of foundation all over her lips 🥴 how is this her career?! Bloody hell
I smell Deflection .......
From the baby shower farce

There are gangs of organised criminals who watch these people, know what they have, know when they're not home and go and rob them.

She posts everytime she's out which is every bloody day. Although they'd be robbing a load of blag shoes so 🤷🏻‍♀️
They won’t rob her knock offs .🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how she's ever so subtlety put 'my garden was not ready' but she must've already known that you know cos she never reads here right guyyyyyzzz?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see Sophie done the photo shoot makeup aswell so that’s twice she has broke the rules 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
See some dirty deletes going on here 👀
Funny that she started with the post being centred around her weight and then edited to just “never loved anything so much”... sad really that it wasn’t just a nice post about the love for her child but instead initiated about her appearance and weight 🙄

Reactions: 6
View attachment 179344

The photo her friend has posted vs the photo she’s posted - i personally think she looks gorgeous and it’s such a shame she’s filtered herself to be smaller when she had such an amaaaaazing day surrounded by love for her and her baby. I hope she doesn’t pass on those insecurities to her daughter.
Can’t get over her head. Them teeth? Why filter the duck out of everything? So weird

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.