Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teachers and all other high risk key workers are being offered the same. I hate tit like this. Why can’t they understand that the reason make-up and facial beauty treatments aren’t allowed yet because it’s prolonged face to face contact where one party can’t wear a mask. It’s nothing to do with men vs women. Are they saying that only men are allowed in pubs? Hairdressers? Shops? No, they’re not. The beauty industry just happens to be a female heavy industry. There’s no conspiracy to put us back in our place, it’s all to do with safety and keeping the numbers as low as possible. I despise this government and everything it stands for but I understand why the restrictions are still the way they are.
Agree. Also sick of seeing these posts. Wish someone would educate them in the reasonings.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: (I’m probs too late) “Throwing a tantrum cause your baby shower’s empty, you’re not KimK you’re Miss B&Q 2020”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread girls... ❤

Here we go again .🤣😂 Buckle up I fear she’s in for a bumpy ride .🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.