Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YESSSSSSS isnt hollys house gorgeous! and the garden! She has done amazing with it
Yes completely agree - was loving the stories of her husbands party mainly to see the house!

Kate Hayes #15: I spy more than 30 baby shower favours, robbed £4k of stuff from savers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Pics from a baby shower today of someone who went to school with Katie (same friendship group) ... apparently all baby showers now require grazing tables and wooden pallets. Who knew...
I swear to god if I turn up to any kind of party and am expected to sit on a cushion or a pallet, practically the fuxking floor, I’d be off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine seeing this outside a 3 bed semi 😂😂
View attachment 179622
That is vile and doesn't go with the theme at all!!!

I just think if you had a garden that was actually nice you wouldn't need to fill it with 20 vendors worth of shite for the gram! Actually shocked Daddy DIY didn't work 16 hour days to put a lick of paint on the fence panels and sort that scruffy grass out! Even a pressure washer on the patio flags next to where everyone's sat on the floor would of been something!! Miss B&Q 2020 clearly missed the garden aisle 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes completely agree - was loving the stories of her husbands party mainly to see the house!

Kate Hayes #15: I spy more than 30 baby shower favours, robbed £4k of stuff from savers
She has done such a good job with it, she has totally changed it but still kept it’s character. My brother lives in her road so I remember it before hand and as it was getting renovated, but I didn’t realise who had bought it, but she has done amazing even the front outside! The inside is gorgeous aswell but the garden is unbelievable. Now I don’t know holly and people can say what they want about her, the paper stuff, the fillers, but she comes across so humble and I love that about her, she is just happy being a family woman and a mum

Reactions: 7
Give up with her tbh. KHM money can’t buy class, not that you have much by the looks of things 👀

last time I checked it wasn’t something that could be #gifted or #aff #ad either, similar to a personality unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
She has done such a good job with it, she has totally changed it but still kept it’s character. My brother lives in her road so I remember it before hand and as it was getting renovated, but I didn’t realise who had bought it, but she has done amazing even the front outside! The inside is gorgeous aswell but the garden is unbelievable. Now I don’t know holly and people can say what they want about her, the paper stuff, the fillers, but she comes across so humble and I love that about her, she is just happy being a family woman and a mum
Its lovely isnt it. Have you seen her insta page for the house, got all the before and after pictures, she’s done it beautifully! And her garden is just the absolute dream, everytime i see it i wonder how long it must take to cut the grass 😂 Again i dont know her either and i may be wrong but she comes across really nice and genuine.

Reactions: 4
The girl is a walking tit show. I genuinely, genuinely fail to see how an why she has the following/army, that she does and why these companies are still in a rush to work with her. Take away the fact she's a massive fuckwit who has broke lockdown and put people, including her desperately wanted rainbow baby at risk. It's not like she is good or credible at advertising the products she is sent! She can hardly ever pronounce the names, claims everything is the best thing she's ever used (but will promote a similar product from a different brand within weeks or days and say the same) and hardly ever spells the companies name right to tag them in her crappy adverts. The posts she does put don't get a huge amount of likes or comments (unless she's screaming about trolls) considering she has close 150k followers.. So WHY does she have brands falling over themselves to gift her the shite!!? I just don't get it at all 🙄🤔😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The girl is a walking tit show. I genuinely, genuinely fail to see how an why she has the following/army, that she does and why these companies are still in a rush to work with her. Take away the fact she's a massive fuckwit who has broke lockdown and put people, including her desperately wanted rainbow baby. It's not like she is good or credible at advertising the products she is sent! She can hardly ever pronounce the names, claims everything is the best thing she's ever used (but will promote a similar product from a different brand within weeks or days and say the same) and hardly ever spells the companies name right to tag them in her crappy adverts. The posts she does put don't get a huge amount of likes or comments (unless she's screaming about trolls) considering she has close 150k followers.. So WHY does she have brands falling over themselves to gift her the shite!!? I just don't get it at all 🙄🤔😬
I don’t get it either. I used to think I must be strange not getting it ! 🤣🤣 Clearly I’m normal like the rest of the Tattle Crew . 🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.