Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s outdoing herself at the moment! Didn’t think it could get any worse... is she really going into one about fathers not being able to be at scans, yet has a corona party sorry I mean baby shower at the weekend?? Not to mention all the other shite!
Pregnant myself, my husband can’t come with me to the scans, and he’s not being an absolute bleeping twit like this pair of these poor excuses, but that’s just life. Do not understand how Selfish This woman is, I hope for this baby sake she doesn’t get paraded around like a show pony in bleeping ikea as soon as she’s born. Just beyond me the risk she’s taking, even if I’m her mind it’s a small one!! Unbelievable

Reactions: 6
Well what a bleeping weekend this was! She's the gift and she kept giving. I'm so pissed off with her antics, this is something I very rarely talk about......it's very very painful......I've never had a push present, gender reveal, baby shower etc etc I have had though a stillbirth at 30 weeks...some years ago...it didn't take a pandemic...it was just something that happened...my following pregnancies were fraught....I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy...everyone left hospital that day with a baby...I left with bouquets of flowers from my family and friends. She's an absolute disgrace.
Oh god, so sorry to read this x sending lots of love x

Reactions: 2
Not yet. I’ll post it if I get one!
I’ve also emailed them

I’m sick of her tit... I’m a beautician and still not allowed to work. I have received the 80% (which actually equates to 17% of my normal earnings, and which I have to pay tax on), and have lived on that with my 2 children for 4 months now, and still don’t have a back to work date.
If everyone had stuck to the rules during lockdown, I would undoubtedly be opening now. However, because of selfish dicks like Kate Hayes, I remain closed.
What I don’t need right now is dick heads like her, who’s consistently broken (and continues to break) the lockdown rules over the past 4 months, saying how sad she is that her husband can’t come to the scan with her and how she feels sorry for beauticians like me because we still can’t open! What a bleeping nerve.
And to add insult to injury... she’s getting free stuff!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know what happened between her and Meg Gardner ?

She’s a MUA who works at oh darlin, a while back they seemed closed and used to go on nights out together etc but just realised today they don’t seem to be friends anymore? Just curious.

It may have been pre-daddy diy so maybe she was one of them girls who stopped seeing mates once she got a fella

I’ve never watched ‘idol’s’ stories before I usually just swipe but I seen the questions today were she said not everything is for Instagram and her kids ask her not to post pictures ‘or EVIDENCE’. It just made me feel like she absolutely adores the fact she is on this, getting talked about and creating content solely for this site.

It gives her a confidence boost. I vote everyone has a blackout on mentioning Jimmy Hill ever again. It knocks me sick how much she’s loving it from everyone’s screenshots I’ve seen in the past: it’s making her feel a bit notorious.
Kate started out dim and it quite funny watching the unbelievable things she done. Now though I think most of us watch to help others! I.e the people warning the midwives, letting brands know who they deal with. She ‘deserves’ the thread about her. That other one with the head like a runner bean needs to just phase out like her brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never watched ‘idol’s’ stories before I usually just swipe but I seen the questions today were she said not everything is for Instagram and her kids ask her not to post pictures ‘or EVIDENCE’. It just made me feel like she absolutely adores the fact she is on this, getting talked about and creating content solely for this site.

It gives her a confidence boost. I vote everyone has a blackout on mentioning Jimmy Hill ever again. It knocks me sick how much she’s loving it from everyone’s screenshots I’ve seen in the past: it’s making her feel a bit notorious.
Kate started out dim and it quite funny watching the unbelievable things she done. Now though I think most of us watch to help others! I.e the people warning the midwives, letting brands know who they deal with. She ‘deserves’ the thread about her. That other one with the head like a runner bean needs to just phase out like her brand.
i agree with this 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened between her and Meg Gardner ?

She’s a MUA who works at oh darlin, a while back they seemed closed and used to go on nights out together etc but just realised today they don’t seem to be friends anymore? Just curious.

It may have been pre-daddy diy so maybe she was one of them girls who stopped seeing mates once she got a fella
I remember people saying they’d book courses with Kate and be taught by Meg. No complaints about Meg it’s just not what was advertised. But reading about the absolute tit show that is oh snarlin on here im not at all surprised this happened....or that Meg jumped ship!!

Reactions: 4
I do think Megs make up is gorgeous. Obviously it’s still on the glam side but can see why people pay more money to go to her !

So 29 june she posted last few weeks (when we say few weeks here where we live it means 3 weeks) couple weeks (2 weeks) im only an hour for her as well but then today she's only on week 37 wtaf! So 29 june was over 2 weeka ago so she was only 34 weeks pregnant?!? She doesnt even look that big tbh i know everyone is different when preggera i wonder if baby is small? But why lie weeks ago?
im also pregnant due around the same time or so I thought , she goes from being a week behind me one month to a week ahead of me the next month . she’s trying to do the whole celeb keep due date secret thing, baby will be here she won’t announce it, upload a load of pre done posts then a week or two later after babies professional photo shoot uploas Pics to announce the birth .

Reactions: 5
Yeah but they’ve moved from there now to the field just opposite the croft hahaha!!!

Seen that before coming home from the croft. More seemed to be arriving ready to set up camp. Busiest A road on one side of her house, now Gypsy campsite on the other, i’d be devastated to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a kardashian isn’t she so she can’t give the exact date away in case the worlds press camp outside Arrowe Park waiting for that first pic of the new royal baby

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen this post about 50 times today. I’m beginning to think us tattle bastards are the only sane people around? Why can’t people see the difference between going to the pub and going to a hospital???
Teachers and all other high risk key workers are being offered the same. I hate tit like this. Why can’t they understand that the reason make-up and facial beauty treatments aren’t allowed yet because it’s prolonged face to face contact where one party can’t wear a mask. It’s nothing to do with men vs women. Are they saying that only men are allowed in pubs? Hairdressers? Shops? No, they’re not. The beauty industry just happens to be a female heavy industry. There’s no conspiracy to put us back in our place, it’s all to do with safety and keeping the numbers as low as possible. I despise this government and everything it stands for but I understand why the restrictions are still the way they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

yes I agree actually, Cheryl is a try hard nobody and the only reason she gets talked about is because she is getting ripped how for being a gi mp and how desperate and cringey she is. Let’s mute cheryl 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.