Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #15 Twirl CHONGER, buffet TONGER, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any LONGER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161

JT1203

Thread suggestion... Forget the guidance of only six, I'll risk covid for insta pics

Anything for more likes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 89

Leonardodavinci

Might be changing the subject slightly but does anyone from the Wirral remember when Kate was working at savers in Heswall (well one of the cheap shops but I can’t remember which) and she got caught stealing £££’s from the till and her uncle who’s loaded had to bail her out? So the courts wouldn’t prosecute 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Ninjagirl

So I’ve heard* she had a little meltdown everyone went to holly’s. It was a lot smaller than she intended it to be (hence food for the 15,000). Some of Delos mates went and consumed some daz whiter than white in the utility room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Twinmum

Well what a week it’s been, I started at the first thread and got dragged in so deep I had to pretend I had the shits the last four days so the other half and kids piss off and leave me alone to read 😭 You are all amazing and I’ve absolutely loved every minute of all these threads! Not one of you are trolls 😊
After all that I fucking hate Kate & I love Ninja ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

longtimelurker76

Not being funny girls and boys but we could be part of the secret service the shit we uncover

Lets go sort Prince Andrew out. Give us 14 threads and a few weeks and we’ll have them all behind bars 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Can I play baby shower bingo?
Shells
Pampas grass and dried flowers
Gold accents
All guests to wear shades of white / cream / dusky pink (Cheryl is the queen of overdressing at someone else’s event - cue the disco suit at the gender reveal)
Fake pearls galore
A graze table (hey corona)
Cake pops
A marble cake with OTT dried flower topper And at least 2 tiers
Marquee in the garden using the big black shed as a bar / party room
Baby Delamere / Little Miss Delamere written everywhere
No-secco 🙄
Bespoke baby storage
Baby Momma feeling so so so blessed
A guest appearance from Daddy DIY my world my king who’s the hardest working man she’s everrrrrrrrr known who finally got a day off to come celebrate little miss D’s and his baby mommas unique never seen before bespoke unreal blessed baby shower

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
And the fact she says ‘just the people I’ve seen over the last few months’ ... KATE YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO SEE ANYONE!!!!!!!

Fucking arsehole!!

• Haha
  • Wow
shes having a laugh my daughter hasn't been able to have her regular appointments at hospital shes only 2!! and this absolutle fucking disgrace is just blatantly doing whatever the fuck she wants and the people around her and going to her shit tacky as fuck baby shower are even worse how are these companies even setting that up no social distancing between the people attending at all. Im fucking fuming whole thing is an absolute joke. Can't wait for karma to catch up with every single one of them and yano what id love them to try and 'out' me or get their 'private investors' on me cause I'd wipe the eyes of the fucking lot of them and any of the army that wanna pipe up aswell. Rather come on a site an call cunts up on their disgusting behaviour than a wanna be celeb on insta having no fucking sense breaking every rule possible. So hi kate or anyone else reading this dont like what I've got to say message me and ill tell you exactly who I am and what I really think. An ya baby shower is shit x

• Heart
  • Sad
Kate Hayes #15 Look at me I’m invisible to corona, but what’s even worse is I look like Kerry Katona

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Screenshot_20200712-125152_Instagram.jpg

So 20!!!!! 20 different company's where there yesterday. Get fucked mate I don't even have words. She shouldn't even be entitled to have free health care. Should be made to fucking pay to shit that baby out putting so many people at risk and them company's well I hope they all go bankrupt. Tramps

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

hello0986

Long time lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️ no tea to spill and nothing new to add but this weekends antics have me gobsmacked.

When it became clear she was having a baby shower I was like fair enough, have a few of the girls round in the garden, get a few pics in front of a flower wall for the gram, scran some tacky cupcakes and call it an afternoon out. Make it 10 instead of 6 and we won’t tell Boris, it’s been a long few months.

How she thinks she can justify the absolute show she put on when people can’t have wedding receptions is honestly mind boggling. She clearly knows she’s in the wrong as there’s no pics of any of the guests or the actual party. Surely half the appeal of showing off on social media is showing off how much fun youse are all having? She’s literally gone to all this bother to get a pic of her surrounded by pampas grass and whispering angel for 13k likes from strangers.

She’s said it’s ok because there was three areas for social distancing - were people directed to either the marquee, teepee or pile of pallets in her tiny garden on arrival and instructed not to move for the whole event? Does she think social distancing means not piling in to do the Hokey Cokey but everything else is fair game?

She’s did it was ok cause they didn’t have a sit down meal, which literally would have been more hygienic than a grazing table 😂😂

It’s so clear that this baby is a photo opportunity to pretend to be a kardashian than anything else. If it wasn’t she wouldn’t be bothered about not being able to have a baby shower. While I’m at it, I was always under the impression that a baby shower was organised for you by your friends, not by yourself for the gram. It’s really sad to watch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
They said I was dipping the till Bob . they actually said this Bob . The only things I was dippin was twirls in me brew Bob . It’s all lies Bob swear down

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion ~14 Katie Hayes

Dippin the till in Savers for Cash, wants a bald mini but now cant reach her gash..

• Haha
Reactions: 55

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Well what a fucking weekend this was! She's the gift and she kept giving. I'm so pissed off with her antics, this is something I very rarely talk about......it's very very painful......I've never had a push present, gender reveal, baby shower etc etc I have had though a stillbirth at 30 weeks...some years ago...it didn't take a pandemic...it was just something that happened...my following pregnancies were fraught....I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy...everyone left hospital that day with a baby...I left with bouquets of flowers from my family and friends. She's an absolute disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52