Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣 She’s gotta be messing 🙈 saved the best til lastView attachment 180777
They look like a prop from a primary school play just whacked in the middle of the garden like that. I’m sure if they’re set up right and go with the theme then they look a million times better than they do there. She literally grabbed every theme she could find and threw it all together. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion Kate Hayes #15 SHE STILL DOESN’T READ HERE but THM answers tattle on the daily, whilst deleting comments that aren’t #dreamy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yes I agree actually, Cheryl is a try hard nobody and the only reason she gets talked about is because she is getting ripped how for being a gi mp and how desperate and cringey she is. Let’s mute cheryl 👍🏽
Cheryl’s fella looks like he’s bored to duck with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just going to leave these here 👀

*Just pointing out I’m making no reference to KHM’s weight as I never have, just the resemblance in DJ Indesit & the blonde weave and orange face 😂 against the scenery is uncanny*
Oh. My. God. I have just full on died here 🤣 my kids are wondering what the hell I'm laughing at. Tears rolling down my face, the lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katie Hayes #15 KHM bringing the party industry down. Matty, why are your feet not brown?

sorry that’s so tit but I made myself laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
bleeping hell im just waiting for the pic of her and Daddy DIY stood in front of these hahah

Honestly believe he must get tortured by his mates 24 hours a day over this tit, it must proper ruin his life 😂😂😂😂
If my fella calls me babe on the phone or tells me he loves me while he is out with his mates I can hear them all taking the piss in the background. I take great pleasure in making him say he loves me when he is out with them 🤣 can only imagine what they would say if i started calling him my king or my one 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_2020-07-13-20-49-02.png

Imagine being a make up artist ( kids face painter) and having tester in your make-up kit? The shame 😷

Reactions: 9
Can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣 She’s gotta be messing 🙈 saved the best til lastView attachment 180777
looks dead classy that with the dead grass and unkept borders behind it, literally looks like it could be a garden from your average three bed semi in upton... oh wait 🤔

seriously though, if there wasnt a pandemic going on and this took place from her mansion in caldy I would sort of get it and think fair enough... But these absolute wannabes in their finance range rovers and houses so average they have to whack their ‘insta walk ins’ in their only living room, its literally cringeworthy.

She must be absolutely Seething at Holly Spedding’s party at the weekend. Its the house only Kate could only dream of. Made hers even more laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 179471
So 20!!!!! 20 different company's where there yesterday. Get fucked mate I don't even have words. She shouldn't even be entitled to have free health care. Should be made to bleeping pay to tit that baby out putting so many people at risk and them company's well I hope they all go bankrupt. Tramps
Just made it easier to report everyone cheers Katie

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does her belly look mega blurred and photoshopped in the new pic with the blue shirt??

It looks superimposed on?? 🤔🥴

Reactions: 2
looks dead classy that with the dead grass and unkept borders behind it, literally looks like it could be a garden from your average three bed semi in upton... oh wait 🤔

seriously though, if there wasnt a pandemic going on and this took place from her mansion in caldy I would sort of get it and think fair enough... But these absolute wannabes in their finance range rovers and houses so average they have to whack their ‘insta walk ins’ in their only living room, its literally cringeworthy.

She must be absolutely Seething at Holly Spedding’s party at the weekend. Its the house only Kate could only dream of. Made hers even more laughable
YESSSSSSS isnt hollys house gorgeous! and the garden! She has done amazing with it

Reactions: 5
Kate Hayes #15: the case of the tacky baby shower and Delo’s manky feet

(doesn’t always have to rhyme 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kate Hayes #15: Dreamy baby shower, cringe posts by the hour, lockdown covid ravers paid for by robbing savers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.