Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bleeping done. I mean like literally done with her. Putting me off contributing cos it seems the more she gets called out on here, the worse she gets and I just feel for that poor accessory she’s carrying.
I know exactly what you mean. She's so bleeping frustrating sometimes I just can't. Feel like throwing my phone across the room. She has driven people here in droves because of her antics. Everytime I think she's reached a new low there's more. There's always bleeping more 🙄

Reactions: 11
I do makeup, just as a hobby now because I haven't got the time to do it anymore. But my brushes get cleaned once a week if I've been having a mess around, trying looks on myself. They would get washed at the end of each day when i used to do it properly. You can put them in the bleeping washing machine in a pillow case on a low heat if you really can't be bothered doing them. And she never talks about skin care or the importance of SPF either. Every course I've done over the years, even with brands like Urban Decay, one of the first things they tell you is to make sure you cleanse properly and apply a good SPF to protect your skin. It's basic common knowledge. I've seen teenagers on Instagram talking about it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do makeup, just as a hobby now because I haven't got the time to do it anymore. But my brushes get cleaned once a week if I've been having a mess around, trying looks on myself. They would get washed at the end of each day when i used to do it properly. You can put them in the bleeping washing machine in a pillow case on a low heat if you really can't be bothered doing them. And she never talks about skin care or the importance of SPF either. Every course I've done over the years, even with brands like Urban Decay, one of the first things they tell you is to make sure you cleanse properly and apply a good SPF to protect your skin. It's basic common knowledge. I've seen teenagers on Instagram talking about it 🤦‍♀️
She takes that many pics of herself though the spf would give her a white flash back. Not what the queen of Insta wants on her grid.

Love how her social media 'few days' break ended as soon as her baby shower wedding gin fest did.

Also did she SERIOUSLY just post 8 stories with a bleeping lamp and a mirror?!???!
She's getting to be as bad as Cheryl and her fifty hoovering videos!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know exactly what you mean. She's so bleeping frustrating sometimes I just can't. Feel like throwing my phone across the room. She has driven people here in droves because of her antics. Everytime I think she's reached a new low there's more. There's always bleeping more 🙄
It’s obvious she’s buzzed off the attention and new follows she got with her first of the troll video saga. Most of her stories since, seem to throw fuel onto the flames over here. The endless trips to IKEA, constantly all over the gaff despite the midwife telling her a few times to calm it down. She just lives for the attention end of, be it good or bad. She’s sent so many here, she knows what she’s doing IMO. She’s thick as pigshit but she’s obviously an expert at getting attention, albeit the wrong kind of attention. Very narcissistic, they are self obsessed and will stop at nothing for fame and notoriety. She’s an awful makeup artist, can’t even blend or match makeup properly, but my oh my she’s an expert at playing the victim. She’s perfected that her whole life by the sounds of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I qualified in Make Up Artistry about 12 years ago now before it became the in thing to do. Some of the stuff she promotes I seriously cringe over. I’ve also worked for well known Make up brands who promote skincare and good hygiene, especially cleaning your make up brushes on a regular basis. Skincare is a big factor when you want your make up to sit nice and also the use of a SPF. I just find THM is all for herself, she gives duck all back to her “fans” and barmy army. At least the likes of P-Louise is super greatful for her followers and is always giving back to show appreciation. Also, did anyone else notice the amount of crap she has in her make up room!?! She really thinks she’s a high profile celeb doesn’t she hahahaha!! Kardashian-wannabe. Bet she’s on the beg every single day so she doesn’t have to spend her own money. She knocks me sick - that poor child being brought into this world with a narcissist mother like her

Reactions: 8
So 29 june she posted last few weeks (when we say few weeks here where we live it means 3 weeks) couple weeks (2 weeks) im only an hour for her as well but then today she's only on week 37 wtaf! So 29 june was over 2 weeka ago so she was only 34 weeks pregnant?!? She doesnt even look that big tbh i know everyone is different when preggera i wonder if baby is small? But why lie weeks ago?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can I just add aswell - there are prob people on her insta at the moment who are struggling financially or haven’t got a pot to piss in because of this pandemic and there’s the likes of her openly promoting what she’s got. Constantly showing off and the “look what I’ve got/look how much money I’ve been spending” wonder how many followers she’s depressed with her selfish attitude. She might of gained abit of respect if she had donated some of her crap to those people who may be in need (not that any of us would want her cast offs lol) I just think she’s a massive knobhead - the more she posts the more I’m beginning to dislike her

Reactions: 17
Another post about a gifted item from ASOS. Clearly bcos she read here. Would rather buy my
own clothes than try and buy “friends”. Will be contacting ASOS again, you’re sealing your own fate Kate!

Reactions: 5
There are gangs of organised criminals who watch these people, know what they have, know when they're not home and go and rob them.

She posts everytime she's out which is every bloody day. Although they'd be robbing a load of blag shoes so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
There are gangs of organised criminals who watch these people, know what they have, know when they're not home and go and rob them.

She posts everytime she's out which is every bloody day. Although they'd be robbing a load of blag shoes so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I always think this. I could go around to half these instagrammers houses and make a cuppa tea with my eyes closed. I know where every spoon and tea bag is kept. Surely it’s best to not show inside every drawer and pose alongside high end shoes & accessories.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had 7 likes on the thread catch up post just from yesterday when she posted the baby shower stuff, so sending more people here every time she posts 😬

Reactions: 6
Just remembered that giveaway she posted a few weeks ago, has anything come of that? Did anyone win or was it just to gain followers again..

Reactions: 6
A little bit off topic but I am SCREAMING that travellers have set up camp literally over the road from Aunty Chez’s house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet ya she’s livid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We all saw what happened to P Louise and I suspect incidents like that will be on the rise, especially amongst the braggier types of influencers. She definitely needs to tone down the flashing the fake wealth - especially when she’s about to have a newborn daughter living in the house.

I mean she’s barely got anything worth robbing let’s be honest, but when she’s bragging about Cartier bangles and then posting her endless trips to IKEA etc. Attackers will know when she’s not home & will be very easy to break in. Plus as someone said before they could raid the house blindfolded, we know every square inch of that gaff.

I have a nice collection of jewellery and designer items, most of which I never post on social media for this exact reason. Claire Chanelle (blogger/instagrammed/youtuber) had someone very close to her steal expensive items from her wardrobe, something I’d be terrified of if I had as many fake friends as THM.

Reactions: 8
I'm really struggling to watch anything she posts. I'm hanging on (barely) to hear the most dramatic labour story & and then watch her try an cope with a newborn and the gym 5 times a week, plus being back in work with little Olive Shelly Pearl Delamere 🙄😂

Reactions: 16
I'm really struggling to watch anything she posts. I'm hanging on (barely) to hear the most dramatic labour story & and then watch her try an cope with a newborn and the gym 5 times a week, plus being back in work with little Olive Shelly Pearl Delamere 🙄😂
Me too. Wonder what thread number we will have reached by then 😂

Reactions: 4
Me too. Wonder what thread number we will have reached by then 😂
Hahaha the way she goes on it'll be a fair few in, won't it 😂. My mate literally phoned me before an said 'ay mate, just got my phone back, and seen it was Kate Hayes babyshower. Is she for bleeping real? Half expected to see her in a gypsy style wedding dress, it was tacky!'😂.
I've mentioned that I've read this site an she was like oh I'm going for a nosey 😂🙄 hahaha 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so bleeping done. I mean like literally done with her. Putting me off contributing cos it seems the more she gets called out on here, the worse she gets and I just feel for that poor accessory she’s carrying.
I feel exactly the same. She’s getting worse, I can’t watch the horror show anymore.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.