Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyyyyzzzzz she will be back soon to tell us all about her 2 week mental breakdown and how she has gotten through this terrible period - which included getting her hair done, doing bridal make up at home, a trip to Turkey and celebrating her mates 30th 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, I totally just went through all the plastic surgeons in Turkey that she follows and I couldn’t find any truffle before and afters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Stop worrying about the blue print of life’
🤯🤯🤯🤯

does she even know that ‘the blue print of life’ means DNA.

does she mean don’t worry that her Ma’s her Da and her Da’s her Ma? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Surely if she was constantly getting awful messages she’d be able to find something a bit more recent

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Her evidence of trolls is a dm from last August??? Really had to trawl through the ‘thousands’ of dms there didn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It really is Groundhog Day with this bleep innit. Same tit every bleeping day

Kip of her top big brown stain on it. Stinkin twit

• Haha
Reactions: 49
duck OFF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she wired on that video?! Scruffy fucker! She’s one bad car crash and how the hell dya spell “Peppa” wrong?! Hahaha! What a dick!!! She makes me cringe the absolute whopper!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aw no!! What is that post?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So her way of dealing with a message from last year is lolloping around her kitchen like a partly inflated sumo suit covered in stains? Truff logic 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 44
00E60341-97CC-4E7F-BBD0-25616F48964D.jpeg
Aw I forgot we are one person and you are all actually me talking to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Hahaha back to the were all one person shite …you wouldn’t have 138 threads on tattle if we were one person Kate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.