Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what i can make out from this is that there is one weirdo who kept messaging her- but she's had to go back to Aug last year to find the messages??!! Are those stories even that recent?? I dont agree with anyone sending her abuse like that but seriously 😐

Reactions: 21
She’s an idiot with this one person stalking her story. If that’s the case then it shouldn’t be too hard for the police to deal with it and they would be if it was genuine stalking. Stalking is a very serious offence and consists of a bit more than sending messages to brands to make them aware of who they are working with using tweets taken from her own social media.
I wonder if her family are aware of the real reasons people are contacting brands, I doubt she has told her close friends or even Matt the truth either and has now fully convinced herself her lies are the truth.

also saying stop worrying what others think is a bit rich coming from the person who spends most of her day reading what others think of her.
What she's written on that quote doesn't have anything to do with the quote anyway. That is saying "don't worry, everything will work out, it might not seem like it but it will".

I don't even know how she's interpreted it, but once again she's posting about not giving a duck what anyone thinks, despite the fact that absolutely everything she does is as a result of what others think/what she wants others to think.

Actual self obsessed moron.

Reactions: 20
Aww no this soft fucker is defo on drugs. Look at the way her jaw swings on that video. The stained top. The random song. She’s off her bleeping head.

That’s definitely one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on instagram.
She’s bleeping manic, whatever the doctor has prescribed for her isn’t doing her any favours. She looks like she stinks of sweaty arse crack.
90C97067-1AA6-4A29-AFBE-AAFED9E3C850.jpeg
44F0B0BE-BA9E-4848-9D10-00D1B6203D71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She makes me sick - if I spilled my dinner down my pyjamas last night, I’d change them before I went to bed not sleep in them - you just know her bed covers absolutely stink… bet they are all stained yellow.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I bet the crotch of them pjs smell like a packet of ham.
Stop making a holy show of your fella girl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I haven't caught up yet but I'm howling at the vid of her in her dirty Jim jams doing the truffle shuffle 😂 is she okay ??? Also she still thinks we are all one person writing 138 threads at 1000 opinions a thread but it's all one person. We are one. We are Woman 😂👏👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All her little minions saying we’re all jealous is making me howl. I’m the same age as this fat mess, I’ve never had to have weight loss surgery or get my saggy tits yanked back up, and I’ve had 3 babies in 3 and a half years, jealous I am not. Oh, and I have a living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Imagine if it was just ONE person and yet she’s dedicated her whole account to them for 2+ years.

All her little minions saying we’re all jealous is making me howl. I’m the same age as this fat mess, I’ve never had to have weight loss surgery or get my saggy tits yanked back up, and I’ve had 3 babies in 3 and a half years, jealous I am not. Oh, and I have a living room.
The saggy tits were yanked back up pre kids. Now she’s had them fully lopped off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine if it was just ONE person and yet she’s dedicated her whole account to them for 2+ years.

The saggy tits were tanned back up pre kids. Now she’s had them fully lopped off 🤣🤣🤣
It actually makes her sound more mental when she says it’s one person. If it is why is she so assed? Why would she be sobbing and blubbering so often if it was just one random weirdo?

Reactions: 21
What on earth have I just risen to?! Stomping all around the kitchen in a tit stained top to some old ‘troll’ message? I despair I honestly don’t know where to begin with this one…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1) you have 138000 comments on a gossip forum Kate that’s not one person sorry.
2) picking up on the fact “they” message everyone she posts on her story - I presume she means brands - clearly thinks that’s trolling and not actually because she made racist/homophobic remarks publicly numerous times which says it all about her morals really.
3) okay great you don’t post your friends and family we have told you to do that numerous times to protect them - however at this point I think I see olive more than my own reflection so the one person who actually needs more “protection” than the rest isn’t actually getting it is she Kate?
4) your whole life revolves around trolls you talk about it CONSTANTLY - stop posting anything personal and your thread will (and does as we have seen) dry up!

I’ve woken up in a bad mood and her ignorance is getting to me 😂😂😂
Me too I've slagged everyone off today! Called my husband a bleep and told him to duck off and deliberately used all the hot water for a shower. I'm going out to lunch later so I think a bottle glass of wine may be in order. Back to Kate. The social media break hasn't been good to her has it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This latest Reel made me laugh - the sheer naked need for comments and validation! The fact that she still looks like the back end of a bus despite two boob jobs and a gastric band, all before the age of 30! The fact that she still can't spell! Kate. You are the gift which keeps giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She gets more comments on here than she does on her posts, considering it’s all one person they’re very busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She makes me sick - if I spilled my dinner down my pyjamas last night, I’d change them before I went to bed not sleep in them - you just know her bed covers absolutely stink… bet they are all stained yellow.
Omg same. I can’t even get in bed unless I’ve had a shower and got fresh pjs on (I get a shower of a morning too obvs but I’m just weird about the thought of getting into bed with the days sweat and grime all over ya😂)

This surgery has done her no favours she’s built like an Eddie stobart

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.