Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it mad how she’s managed to find that message from a year ago when she gets thousands of messages a day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Aww no this soft fucker is defo on drugs. Look at the way her jaw swings on that video. The stained top. The random song. She’s off her bleeping head.

That’s definitely one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on instagram.
I was amused and confused by it 😂 especially the way she was filthy too didn't give a duck did she 😂 it was quite a dramatic performance I think she should go into theatre tbf 👏👏👏 also can't remember who did it last time sorry but can whoever the lovely lady last time who did the EastEnders music to Naomi's Da dancing can you re do it on this new video of truff dancing please 🙌🙌🙌 thanks in advance xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That Greedy bird posted herself crying and Fat Tits commented on that post.

Greedy then took two weeks off SM to reconnect. Then she came back and said she was going to lighten things up and start dancing again. She’s also been booking holidays on a fairly regular basis and also been finishing off some home renos.

Can we see a copycat pattern emerging here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Omg seriously is she ok.. proper unhinged behaviour. It’s bad coz you can tell she clearly hasn’t had a wash or brushed her teeth, ee. And that brown stain, scruff.

Reactions: 17
Omg same. I can’t even get in bed unless I’ve had a shower and got fresh pjs on (I get a shower of a morning too obvs but I’m just weird about the thought of getting into bed with the days sweat and grime all over ya😂)

This surgery has done her no favours she’s built like an Eddie stobart
And sure enough!
5DBCA611-4205-435C-AF68-F0B42374A46D.jpeg
73921CED-EB5F-429F-A63A-70042AE4C4CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I was amused and confused by it 😂 especially the way she was filthy too didn't give a duck did she 😂 it was quite a dramatic performance I think she should go into theatre tbf 👏👏👏 also can't remember who did it last time sorry but can whoever the lovely lady last time who did the EastEnders music to Naomi's Da dancing can you re do it on this new video of truff dancing please 🙌🙌🙌 thanks in advance xx
That would be @Abongo2, the little legend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just popped onto Insta to see her galloping round truffle headquarters covered in gravy. It’s too early for this tit 😂

And I guarantee she smells of bum scratch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hahahahahaha!! If someone could screen record as I’m blocked I’ll do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She repulses me. Pity she didn’t screenshot nohuns comments and do a dance to that. I do think the private dms just focusing on her looks plays right into her hands though. Takes the light of her behaviours and how much of a meff she is

There’s no middle ground with her, it’s either look how rich I am and soon to be best parent in Birko with my 92 crème eggs for olive, and 7281 balloons (just what a one year old would want). To dancing in the kitchen doing some bisto sponsored dad dance looking like it’s dole pay day. She’s just extreme in every way

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There’s no way Delos mate’s don’t have a group chat were they swap screenshots of this scotch egg?
What’s with the gurning? Is she trying to be like Charlotte Dawson 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Can you imagine the smell in that kitchen this morning???

bet she bleeping hums of stale BO, chip pan hair.

Also.. dancing in food stained pj’s to thousands online?? give your head a wobble you bleeping scruff.

SHE READS HERE RELIGIOUSLY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
That reel 🥴🥴 could you be arsed doing that first thing on a Thursday morning with a toddler? No because most people have stuff to do before they go to a real life job and need to get themselves and kids out the door. She’s a full blown roaster and I can’t be fucked with it anymore.
Also all those gifted clothes she showed last night were rank and probably about £400 worth for free 🤮 just go to next like normal mommas do for their kids clothes. Weirdo.
One thing that reel proves tho is that she’s defo had her ‘brendars’ done because if this was earlier in the month they would 100% be hanging out the bottom off her jammy top

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And she had a bra on, who sleeps in a bra unless you have had breast surgery.

Reactions: 18
She never used to wear one so it would suggest it at least!

who goes to ‘work’ in London and only leaves at 11am?
People who can’t afford the rush hour train. She’s a sweat. Cue the reels of her fannying round designer shops wasting sales assistant’s time. She may buy a little key chain and clutch the tiny bag all day and pose for mirror selfies. Then she’ll go and buy an expensive cocktails and post it. Embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She looks off her head in that video.
Whyyyyyyy did she upload that ? I dunno if she thinks she looks cool. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.