Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to make out it’s just the one person so she doesn’t have to admit how universally disliked she’s become.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Aww no this soft fucker is defo on drugs. Look at the way her jaw swings on that video. The stained top. The random song. She’s off her bleeping head.

That’s definitely one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Just catching up. Olive is not petite and never will be because you dress her older. I think if she had her in age appropriate clothes it would make her look younger. Also Kate is a bigger girl so Olive will be the same. The whole troll thing needs to stop. Why does she not reference them at all and just carry on. Everything she says or does makes reference to her trolls and mental health. So much happened in 24 hours. 😂

That collection post... get in the bin. She defo had ADHD she is so manic. Also love that she now says budget instead of cheap make up. The fact she said I could never afford expensive make up- you still don’t buy it you are gifted it

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
7am you're standing blanking your kid , carrying on like that in your kitchen posting messages from 20 months ago !!

She's desperate for attention & sympathy - she's not right honestly, bleeping lunatic.
Poor Olive !
A9513616-B430-45F7-8F72-726A1DFF88BE.jpeg

Reactions: 61
One of the messages says “your bragging doesn’t inspire me, it brings me down” - yes a bit of jealously but also she can’t see she’s an insufferable count who rubs people up the wrong way. Love the comments calling out the ever changing jawline but doesn’t address any of the messages 😂

Reactions: 29
I feel the same about breastfeeding. Everyone has an opinion if I tell them I still do it. You’d think I was poisoning my toddler the way they go on. Yes, they do it for comfort and to feel safe and secure. Don’t we all like to feel like that? Babies and toddlers need to be given a break imo.

But back to Truff, she’s a twit.
They do need a break bless them! They get so little autonomy and choice, if they have something that brings them comfort and it’s not harming them just leave them be 🥺
My sister in law breast fed all of hers until they were about 2.5/3. Absolutely no one else’s business.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she’s absolutely off her head since she came back - it’s as if when she gets validation for a while from her 5 genuine followers after a break or a good doxxing sesh she then goes manic and smug and ignorant before the inevitable crash and snotter fest in a week or so 🤔 don’t agree with calling her a fat bleep in her messages but if she’s had to scroll back nearly 2yrs to find a message bad enough to fit her narrative then surely things aren’t as bad as she’s saying?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s an idiot with this one person stalking her story. If that’s the case then it shouldn’t be too hard for the police to deal with it and they would be if it was genuine stalking. Stalking is a very serious offence and consists of a bit more than sending messages to brands to make them aware of who they are working with using tweets taken from her own social media.
I wonder if her family are aware of the real reasons people are contacting brands, I doubt she has told her close friends or even Matt the truth either and has now fully convinced herself her lies are the truth.

also saying stop worrying what others think is a bit rich coming from the person who spends most of her day reading what others think of her.

Attachments

Still howling at the absolute mess of her in that video. Olive just sat there thinking, “What you doing, you simple twit? Go and cook my 70g of oats.”

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’ve watched that video about 20 times already. It’s unbelievable. Every time I watch it I witness a new horror.

• Haha
Also in her stories on her home account she says “boy pad”… does she mean “man cave”?! What a bleeping moron. If I posted like that my sister or my best mate would be like “take that bleeping video down now - you look a show!” WHY IS NO ONE TELLING HER THE SAME?! Or are they… but she’s that narcissistic she thinks she knows best?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1209592Aw I forgot we are one person and you are all actually me talking to myself
1) you have 138000 comments on a gossip forum Kate that’s not one person sorry.
2) picking up on the fact “they” message everyone she posts on her story - I presume she means brands - clearly thinks that’s trolling and not actually because she made racist/homophobic remarks publicly numerous times which says it all about her morals really.
3) okay great you don’t post your friends and family we have told you to do that numerous times to protect them - however at this point I think I see olive more than my own reflection so the one person who actually needs more “protection” than the rest isn’t actually getting it is she Kate?
4) your whole life revolves around trolls you talk about it CONSTANTLY - stop posting anything personal and your thread will (and does as we have seen) dry up!

I’ve woken up in a bad mood and her ignorance is getting to me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And again after 1000x this is not our forever home……??? So what’s the point in all that home deco spent on it and now god knows how much she’s going to spend on the garden transformation……, can see where her priorities are….who the duck would get rid of the livingroom and turn it into a make up room 😳🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 it has to be some deluded useless no Brian twit to have thought of that to then convert a small garage that you can’t even fit a proper sofa in it which now it faces a wall and the telly is on the right hand side 👌🏻🤣🤣…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.