Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forehead reduction! I'm done, I want to get off.
Olive drinking juice from the bottle, great job truff!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched Robert Welsh’s latest video (an actual make up artist). He’s taking about how being an influencer comes with people having opinions on you, sometimes negative. He just laughs it off and says it’s to be expected when you put yourself out there. Couldn’t have put it better myself

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Forehead reduction! I'm done, I want to get off.
Olive drinking juice from the bottle, great job truff!!!!
This is my pet peeve I work with so many little ones whose teeth and speech are affected through bottle and dummy use after 1yr 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She could easily have the walk in as a living room again the way it’s supposed to be and use the garage as Olives play room rather then having her shoved in a corner with a slide aiming right into the corner of a cupboard. The house has so much potential to be gorgeous if she weren’t a bleeping fruit loop with minus 10 brain cells.
She ripped that gorgeous fireplace out though didn’t she, the psycho
She does need to put that house back right though, it’s bonkers

Reactions: 15
She ripped that gorgeous fireplace out though didn’t she, the psycho
She does need to put that house back right though, it’s bonkers
To be fair they'd have to rip out the shelving and replaster. They're skint so cant

Reactions: 11
To be fair they'd have to rip out the shelving and replaster. They're skint so cant
It’s just beggars belief isn’t it - she’s ruined that house, all for vanity and an unsustainable amount of likes - embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why when are they meant to stop it? I don’t have sprogs so don’t know x
It's not so much milk through a bottle that's the problem as they still need milk at that age it's juice and things like that because of the teat makes everything go straight to the front teeth so juice water ect she should have a sippy cup really from around 12 months depending on the baby some can't hold themselves, some have choking issues ect so may not be safe for all kids from that age but as a general guide . but saying that mine was breastfed 2 and a half years no juice or bottle and the breastfeeding alone caused her 2 front teeth to rot ! The dentist said not to worry if it's from breastfeeding as his wife's baby had the same happen to her he said it's worrying when it happens from juice fizzy drinks and can even happen from like pure orange juice apparently

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the main reasons are juice in a bottle can affect their teeth/contribute to cavities because of the sugar, and constant dummies/sucking on bottles can make the teeth stick out. So once they have teeth, reducing the time they have a dummy can minimise the impact and little kids should only have milk or water once they’re older as their enamel is weaker than older kids/adults

Reactions: 8
Not the dummy debate again 🤣😭
Mine was surgically attached to hers. Got it off her when she was a couple of months shy of four. It was causing her to have a lisp when she talked (it’s gone now) so the sooner you can get it off them the better because it will affect their speech and teeth but it’s easier said than done! On the other hand she’s never had juice or a fizzy drink in her 7 years so…. ya win some, ya lose some.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Things have changed since mine were born but mine only had a dummy for bed and not given during the day to shut them up while I went live on Insta to spout shite. Usually stopped having one around aged 2 but all kids are different and some dont have them. Same with the bottle once they learnt how not to drown themselves with a cup the bottle went too. A bocky of tea was a no no although my late MIL always tried to tempt them and my kids wanted what their cousins had. 🤮

Reactions: 13
Sorry trolls I (actually truly) am Health Visitor so some things automatically make me 😤 as I see the worst case scenarios usually. I do know it’s much easier said than done😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not the dummy debate again 🤣😭
Mine was surgically attached to hers. Got it off her when she was a couple of months shy of four. It was causing her to have a lisp when she talked (it’s gone now) so the sooner you can get it off them the better because it will affect their speech and teeth but it’s easier said than done! On the other hand she’s never had juice or a fizzy drink in her 7 years so…. ya win some, ya lose some.
Mine has a lisp cause she knocked her front tooth out cause she’s a clumsy shite like me. I think it’s cute (do hope it’s gone for her going to school though)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mine has a lisp cause she knocked her front tooth out cause she’s a clumsy shite like me. I think it’s cute (do hope it’s gone for her going to school though)
I've got a lisp still at 30 and I did like my bottle and dummy so wonder if that's why 😂 my eldest wasn't too fussed with a dummy my youngest only stopped using one age 5 her teeth are sticking out loads but her big ones are starting to come through so I'm hoping it don't stay like that. She still has said dummy but carries it around on ribbons and rubs it against her cheek instead of in her gob😂

Reactions: 7
Her face looks mucky. She’s absolutely shite at make up and don’t get me started on them eyebrows.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.