Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is losing followers rapidly here hahaha. I can’t wait to see what she pulls out the bag in a desperate attempt at engagement this week. Olives just not Gona cut it this time Kate…
She's officially fallen from 186k to 185k followers, & none of the photos she's posted since she's came back have cracked 5k likes, not even the ones of Bespoke. I bet she's birthing a brown shark a minute at this rate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I get the feeling the witch’s comeback isn’t going as well as she wanted. Less than 5000 likes on her last few posts and no more than 200 comments. Should have stuck with the make up, Truff.

Reactions: 28
She’s now reventing herself by using the interior by Kate page 😂😂😂 why anyone in this world would want to work with this absolute shocking creature I’ve no idea 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you reckon she's doing the living room? With getting rid of so many clothes and saying about her interiors page? I really hope she is because all jokes aside, it would be so nice for olive.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t see how she could, she bangs on about the ‘snug’ like it’s the best thing ever, even though she’s usually in the kitchen in her videos. They would never get the bespoke sofa back out again. She would also have to admit she made a mistake and that she no longer needs a ‘fliming’ room

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry guys I’m just catching up, how do we know she’s had her boobs done abroad? Have I missed a section 🙈

Reactions: 1
She could easily have the walk in as a living room again the way it’s supposed to be and use the garage as Olives play room rather then having her shoved in a corner with a slide aiming right into the corner of a cupboard. The house has so much potential to be gorgeous if she weren’t a bleeping fruit loop with minus 10 brain cells.

Reactions: 20
Anymore tea on the turkey surgery? I noticed her mate that she went with follows forehead reduction and rhinoplasty surgeons from her business account. Could you be fucked? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon she really doesn’t care about the number of likes or comments, even if it’s tiny compared to the amount of “followers” she has, it’s got her attention and that’s what she wants

Reactions: 10
I reckon she really doesn’t care about the number of likes or comments, even if it’s tiny compared to the amount of “followers” she has, it’s got her attention and that’s what she wants
I think she cares about nothing else other than the number of likes and comments she gets. Otherwise why would she post so many pictures of Olive on her business page or save her troll rants on there.

Look at her with the pictures of Olive when she was poorly in hospital. She didn't have her like count on for ages but for that post she did. I'm sure she thinks she's getting one over the trolls when she gets a little bit more attention than usual.

Reactions: 17
She’s now reventing herself by using the interior by Kate page 😂😂😂 why anyone in this world would want to work with this absolute shocking creature I’ve no idea 🤷‍♀️
Is so people don’t complain about the homophobic tweets to brands.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t Maria fowler have a hair transplant that massively brought her hairline forward which then reduced the size of her fod on show? I think that’s what a forehead reduction might be?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t Maria fowler have a hair transplant that massively brought her hairline forward which then reduced the size of her fod on show? I think that’s what a forehead reduction might be?
Your profile pic 😭 looks like my mouth when my cat scratched me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stephanie Davis done the same, she had a declining hairline similar to big O’s caused by skull dragging her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.