Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not having that any self respecting bride would TRAVEL on their wedding day to someone else's house. Nah. You get your makeup done either in yours or the venue. The bad things that can occur between venues to your face isnt worth the stress 🤣 also, who wants to get their BRIDAL makeup done with a 17 month old hanging round. No one.
Mad that she hasn’t tagged the bride into the post to say thank you. So does she not follow you KHM? If she doesn’t follow you why even post the card just say thank you to her directly 🤪 I smell Truff tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Why when are they meant to stop it? I don’t have sprogs so don’t know x
When they feel like. There’s no right age. People need to literally mind their own business on tit like dummies and comforters for other peoples children…in my opinion.
No one walks down the aisle with a dummy in their mouth and every child is different.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No no no no no, she’s just called them Shrek (well Shreak)’s family. I am howling. KHM is now FFT, Fiona Flat Tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When they feel like. There’s no right age. People need to literally mind their own business on tit like dummies and comforters for other peoples children…in my opinion.
No one walks down the aisle with a dummy in their mouth and every child is different.
Who’s belly is that in your pic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m in the process of getting my garden done, it looks absolutely nothing like that and will be finished by Friday so wtf is he doing to it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I feel the same about breastfeeding. Everyone has an opinion if I tell them I still do it. You’d think I was poisoning my toddler the way they go on. Yes, they do it for comfort and to feel safe and secure. Don’t we all like to feel like that? Babies and toddlers need to be given a break imo.

But back to Truff, she’s a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s probably had to do the wedding makeup at home as she was meant to be recovering from her turkey surgery, but the wedding makeup was already booked in so couldn’t cancel

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Translated …“Basically we are we live every year 5he garden is like a swamp (don’t know how to spell that basically like we are skreak lives).”

Learn how to use (or not use in this case!) an apostrophe you bleeping overgrown stupid smelly camel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Olive looks like a Victorian Chimney Sweep on the new pics. At least she's admitting she looks about 3 , she really does you'd never think Big O was 20 months old.

Reactions: 22
She’s probably had to do the wedding makeup at home as she was meant to be recovering from her turkey surgery, but the wedding makeup was already booked in so couldn’t cancel
I’m truly shocked that this happened like I’m not married yet but surely this is not normal for the bride to go to the muas house (whom she doesn’t know personally) and get her makeup and presumably her bridal party’s done with the muas toddler and dog and so-minging-it’s-grown-legs washing pile running around! I always think she can’t amaze me anymore but somehow she does

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Olive looks like a Victorian Chimney Sweep as usual on the new pics. At least she's admitting she looks about 3 , she really does you'd never think Big O was 20 months old.
I know right, stick her in a peppa pig t-shirt and get over yourself flat tits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She really would never be found if she went missing. She doesn’t even know what she looks like herself, let alone anyone else.
Couldn’t she be arsed half applying her lashes today? She looks very un made up (pretty sure that’s not a phrase but hopefully you know what I mean)

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if the Bride went to Kate’s for a trial? There‘s a photo of a couple on the front of the card but knowing Kate she probably swiped it from the internet!
I wonder why she didn’t tag lauren in the post? 🧐

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.