Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see that Jamie PT photos on her stories, I thought she looked like him out of Game of Thrones with her short legs, no offence to any short legged people, but the before and after photos were awful but she got results with herself just not with Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HAHAHAHAHAHA that bleeping letter.

If Lauren is real (no), then she has my deepest sympathies for having to spend part of her special day with that biff.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine the morning of your most magical day having your makeup done by fat flat tits, seeing her stomping around banging on to everyone one about herself ‘oh woah me’ and ‘my trolls’ you’d just want to stand up and chin her one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched Robert Welsh’s latest video (an actual make up artist). He’s taking about how being an influencer comes with people having opinions on you, sometimes negative. He just laughs it off and says it’s to be expected when you put yourself out there. Couldn’t have put it better myself
Love The Welsh Twins ❤
unlike ZSM they are totally professional, engaging and most palatable! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why wouldn’t Katie (KHM) go to her bride’s house on her big day? Why ask the bride to go to her house when the “gorgeous o(not O)live” is knocking around. And why would the bride thank Katie (KHM) for letting her meet o(not O)live? Very unprofessional if it did happen…

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ooooo who called the card?

Also I need a favour if any of you trolls catch me trying to talk sense on other threads feel free to tell me where my real home is 😆😒☺

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you were being harassed by trolls and MI5 were working round the clock to catch these trolls… you wouldn’t be letting any old randomer (client or not) in your house if you didn’t have a proper set up. You’d be going to them or having them come to your rent a chair.
Either way she’s so unprofessional, cant imagine what those brushes transferred onto the brides face 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If I ever wanted to buy collection make up. The state of the application here would definitely put me off.
I can’t remember if I’ve fired an email off to them before, so I’ve just done another one to be sure. Not only for the fact that she’s a racist homophobic bully, but also she’s tit! I mean c’mon there is no way on gods earth they could think her dull dehydrated, dirty skin is doing the brand any favours.
🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really would never be found if she went missing. She doesn’t even know what she looks like herself, let alone anyone else.
“Look who’s here” a racist bleep?? Have they not seen the echo article jfc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No one has a good word to say about the girl. People talk about her ‘trolling’ cause Kate constantly brings attention to it - but no one is surprised she is trolled cause she is just a bad bad person. No sympathy.

Reactions: 24
Imagine going to your wedding day smelling of chip fat and dirty nappies after being in KHM house, accosted by her rugby’s player toddler, dog hair everywhere and her whinging about trolls. Wtf is wrong with her?
She looks like she needs a wash, her makeup is dirty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm not having that any self respecting bride would TRAVEL on their wedding day to someone else's house. Nah. You get your makeup done either in yours or the venue. The bad things that can occur between venues to your face isnt worth the stress 🤣 also, who wants to get their BRIDAL makeup done with a 17 month old hanging round. No one.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm not having that any self respecting bride would TRAVEL on their wedding day to someone else's house. Nah. You get your makeup done either in yours or the venue. The bad things that can occur between venues to your face isnt worth the stress 🤣 also, who wants to get their BRIDAL makeup done with a 17 month old hanging round. No one.
I’m wondering if the Bride went to Kate’s for a trial? There‘s a photo of a couple on the front of the card but knowing Kate she probably swiped it from the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That flat tits picture on collection insta 😳 those flat tits have really accentuated her massive slab back and her “mum tum”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Daddy DIY has dug up the garden as it’s like a swamp and floods!
Ok, if you say so. He started doing the garden during lockdown and yet this is only just being noticed?
✔ Olive should have a garden
Tattle, parenting OHD since day one

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If this is her attempt at getting back into the makeup world, I wouldn’t knock her for it, at least it’s a start!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Deer Katie (KHM)
Yew are the bestest makeup artist and inteereor desiner in the hole weeerld. Don’t let enyone dull you’re sparkul. Luv from Lorren. Ps I defiantly exist’

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.