Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still howling over Mez and the creme egg. It’s sly but her family tree is a wreath isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 54
No she’s got a window but I don’t think the room has been properly insulated, no sign of a radiator in any of the pics either. If she had underfloor heating it would of been bragged about and documented on her interior page. My mum has underfloor heating and it was expensive to install and it’s expensive to run. It takes fuckin ages to heat up then ages to cool back down. You’re either freezing or dying of heatstroke in me ma’s.
I’m sure it has underfloor heating, you can see the stat on the wall for it. She said the floors fucked aswell, so it’s probably from that.

Reactions: 7
She probably was, and no shame in that, some people need extra help. The problem is she thinks she’s the cleverest person in the room, and like you say in the real world she wouldn’t last 5 mins. In the real world any single one of the Trolls on here could tie her up in knots, she hasn’t a clue.
no amount of inspirational quotes is gonna save her.
My littlest gets extra help in school (very bespoke extremely prem) and is far more eloquent at 4 than this rat could ever hope to be 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No one in their right mind would give up the biggest room in the house, with a lovely big bay window and a fireplace, and use it to store 100 pairs of jarg designer heels and out of date makeup. What on earth was she thinking hahahahha
The annoying thing is, that living room would have looked gorgeous in the style she’s got (in my opinion) but just in the actual living room. And that garage would have been perfect for a filming room. I just cannot comprehend why she’s done what she’s done to that house. Even down to the utility / shitter / shower combo room… it looks a decent size, could that have not been a proper utility or even a play room? Absolute mayhem.

Reactions: 29
The annoying thing is, that living room would have looked gorgeous in the style she’s got (in my opinion) but just in the actual living room. And that garage would have been perfect for a filming room. I just cannot comprehend why she’s done what she’s done to that house. Even down to the utility / shitter / shower combo room… it looks a decent size, could that have not been a proper utility or even a play room? Absolute mayhem.
For all of that to happen though she’d have needed a brain cell. And if she had one of those it’d be lonely

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon if you pulled out that ridiculous sofa it’s full of mouldy condensation and damp. The wonky panelling and lecky box will be hanging off from the walls sweating soon
That's a point, she literally can't pull that sofa out. Haha good luck with mice (that probably already live in the walls from when it was a garage) when you can't hoover up all the food the toddler shoves under there!

• Haha
She is losing followers rapidly here hahaha. I can’t wait to see what she pulls out the bag in a desperate attempt at engagement this week. Olives just not Gona cut it this time Kate…

She is losing followers rapidly here hahaha. I can’t wait to see what she pulls out the bag in a desperate attempt at engagement this week. Olives just not Gona cut it this time Kate…
Maybe she will come on her stories and revel all. And by that I mean she will fake another card from trolls sent to her address which is why she had to get the police involved and sent round someone’s house

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t you hate to be compared to that Football player. I cant not see him. Especially when she wears her hair in a slicked bun. That new city poster looks like one of her latest looks with contour. I would defo be wearing my hair a different way so people wouldn’t say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.