Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's generally what the day does love, takes us into night. duck me. That inspirational ramble is illiterate.
View attachment 1205009
By the looks of that drink 'the day' will take you straight to your open plan bog in the utility room 🥴
Doesn't anyone just get up and crack on anymore. All these bleeping influencers posting shite to start the day with, and sharing inspirational quotes 🙄🙄. Just get up, stick the kettle on, get sorted and bleeping go. It's so bizzare 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Doesn't anyone just get up and crack on anymore. All these bleeping influencers posting shite to start the day with, and sharing inspirational quotes 🙄🙄. Just get up, stick the kettle on, get sorted and bleeping go. It's so bizzare 🥴
Because they have so little going on in their life, they have to spout bullshit to make them look like they're fulfilled. Sad existence, but apparently we're the sad ones.

Reactions: 13
Bet the Delo’s are over the moon to be getting a grandchild they’ll actually be able to be fully involved with.

Reactions: 16
Bet the Delo’s are over the moon to be getting a grandchild they’ll actually be able to be fully involved with.
Imagine having a grandchild they can't even buy a cute outfit for because it doesn't fit in with her Instagram aesthetic of hoodlum child chic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Imagine having a grandchild they can't even buy a cute outfit for because it doesn't fit in with her Instagram aesthetic of hoodlum child chic
Kate should be grateful for any donations these days. Scruffy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
26 bin bags of clothes? I was pleased when I got rid of 6! No wonder she needs the biggest room in the house for her walk in with all that cluttering up the place

Reactions: 20
Oh how I have missed how “profound” she is. The most inspirational influencer. Did you know she is a mother? I know, so rare isn’t it. Bespoke.

So her new thing, which is an old thing, is her new power mornings which will last all of two weeks until it’s Paula Radcliffe-Kate then Katie-Two-Teas followed by life is too short to ever leave my bedKate.

And it’s still boring as duck the millionth time around

Reactions: 17
FINALLY caught up, missed a few weeks being so busy with an actual job & being a MOM..

She’s still a car crash I see!! And still got tit lip blush 🤪

Thanks for talking passports a few threads back you all reminded me to renew mine 🥴 (see Truff these Trollzzz are useful for something babe)

P.s I’m not even going there about the OTT display yesterday - each to their own tho! 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lad having a walk in wardrobe is just so unattractive to me soz 🤣
Me fellas got one in his that was built in when he bought the house and whenever he’s in there doing anything I say “state of you, Carrie” and he FUMES hahahaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In fairness to the Wirrels most bespoke, she does the same thing A LOT of influencers who have not experienced real mental health issues do. I don’t doubt that having people slag you off online is hard however most of it, she seeks out. If social media was really causing her such serious mental health problems, she would not go back on. She just wouldn’t risk it.

i remember when I was crippled with anxiety that turned into genuine suicidal ideation. I identified a few areas that made it a lot worse. Thank God, I got through it but since then, I would not even risk introducing those elements back into my life. It really is not worth where it takes me. I’m not thinking about “haters win” etc when it’s literally a matter of life or death. Oh and I wasn’t suddenly cured of this after a couple of weeks away and a few early morning walks; it took months.

It forever makes me angry when people without lived experience make a mockery of something that literally kills. It’s so fashionable to suffer with mental health issues and she is lucky that she can just put it on and take it off as and when it suits

• Heart
Reactions: 35
26 bin bags of clothes? I was pleased when I got rid of 6! No wonder she needs the biggest room in the house for her walk in with all that cluttering up the place
I wonder if she’s binned all of Delos stuff in keeping with her UC claim

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Soz lads, been mad in work today, not long got in. Good to see she’s realised how bad she looked over the weekend with the bragging and she’s sending all her smelly chip fat clothes to the poor fuckers at Charlotte’s Brightside to deal with. She’s so predictable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.