Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does it still look like that from the outside? Did they keep the garage door as it’s the only one her and her massive ego can fit through?
No she’s got a window but I don’t think the room has been properly insulated, no sign of a radiator in any of the pics either. If she had underfloor heating it would of been bragged about and documented on her interior page. My mum has underfloor heating and it was expensive to install and it’s expensive to run. It takes fuckin ages to heat up then ages to cool back down. You’re either freezing or dying of heatstroke in me ma’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No she’s got a window but I don’t think the room has been properly insulated, no sign of a radiator in any of the pics either. If she had underfloor heating it would of been bragged about and documented on her interior page. My mum has underfloor heating and it was expensive to install and it’s expensive to run. It takes fuckin ages to heat up then ages to cool back down. You’re either freezing or dying of heatstroke in me ma’s.
We have underfloor heating as well it’s a bleeping nightmare and it’s warped the hardwood floor in places 😒 although at least if that happens in Kate’s corridor it will match the warped panelling that Matt did #pogba

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I reckon if you pulled out that ridiculous sofa it’s full of mouldy condensation and damp. The wonky panelling and lecky box will be hanging off from the walls sweating soon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon if you pulled out that ridiculous sofa it’s full of mouldy condensation and damp. The wonky panelling and lecky box will be hanging off from the walls sweating soon
This has just reminded me of the hanging lecky box she has in her broom cupboard. Great design......!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine which poor bastard has to open up those bin bag of clothes to be subject to a facial blast of stale gone of farts smell and wet dog aroma….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Imagine which poor bastard has to open up those bin bag of clothes to be subject to a facial blast of stale gone of farts smell and wet dog aroma….
She be making room for her small tits new top that they can fit in 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Can we play a game of what Olive should say next….? I’ll start

“Today we’re going to be unemployed. Can you say unemployed Oliffff? Say it louder”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell, the way she rags the bottle out of Olive’s mouth to make her perform for the gram. Can you say, “duck off and leave me to drink my milk, you absolute psychopath,” Olive?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Olaf, say troll, tattle troll, clever girl...

Swear that kid will be filled with negativity being exposed to her mothers troll rants.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.