Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of tattle being mentioned on FB, just seen a post from what seems to be the person buying Chez’s house. But her thread seems to have disappeared again?!

I bet KHM wishes her thread would disappear😂

(just seen more posts, it’s 100% Chez’s house)
Ooohhh any tea?

Reactions: 8
Talking of tattle being mentioned on FB, just seen a post from what seems to be the person buying Chez’s house. But her thread seems to have disappeared again?!

I bet KHM wishes her thread would disappear😂

(just seen more posts, it’s 100% Chez’s house)
Disappeared as gone dead or gone for good.

Its here but very quiet.

Reactions: 5
Ooohhh any tea?
If you search tattle on Facebook, look for the posts on a property group (it’s all open) lots of potential issues with warranties not being in place, a missed roof inspection during the build, and it mentions how the vendors have a total lack of community spirit 😂

apart from it being a new build, I imagine all the sort of things KHM would face trying to sell the upside down house with the garage snug that has no insulation

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I seen this on a fb group where people where asking for tattle thread recommendations.... this one was suggested a few times 🤭
I’ve heard that too from a girl who was in the same year as her in Pensby she was apparently a right bleeping cow

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If you search tattle on Facebook, look for the posts on a property group (it’s all open) lots of potential issues with warranties not being in place, a missed roof inspection during the build, and it mentions how the vendors have a total lack of community spirit 😂

apart from it being a new build, I imagine all the sort of things KHM would face trying to sell the upside down house with the garage snug that has no insulation
Im fkn thick I cant find it 😩
ETA I found it after searching Tattle Life. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

What’s the property group called? Can’t find anything.

*Found it - it’s called All about property.
Pep head is gonna fuckin fume hahahahahaa

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
What’s the property group called? Can’t find anything.

*Found it - it’s called All about property.
Pep head is gonna fuckin fume hahahahahaa
According to this guys Fb page their mortgage company aren’t willing to lend. House will be back on the market in a few weeks for a lot less I suspect..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
According to this guys Fb page their mortgage company aren’t willing to lend. House will be back on the market in a few weeks for a lot less I suspect..
Pep will knock his offer back now knowing he’s been reading her tattle thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pep will knock his offer back now knowing he’s been reading her tattle thread 🤣
For once ‘we’ can’t be blamed, he mentioned it first and their own behaviour on fB and in general has come back on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For once ‘we’ can’t be blamed, he mentioned it first and their own behaviour on fB and in general has come back on them!
Neighbours will be gutted, they’re probably counting down the days till she fucks off. Gang of dragged up cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I seen this on a fb group where people where asking for tattle thread recommendations.... this one was suggested a few times 🤭
I put a shocked face to this but don't know why I actually can totally seeing her being a pure Regina like character in school and having "friends/BFF" follow her round like flies around tit. I wonder if these people still follow her round or if they have totally unfollowed her and realised she's unpalatable? 😂 I imagine her as a big butch bully too wish we had school photos for the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Can you screen shot it so we know what we are looking for please love ❤

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.