Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turnover of 2.5 mil in the property market business is absolute crap. Profit would be impressive, but turnover? Does he even know what the word means or has he just plucked a random figure out of thin air?!?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Turnover of 2.5 mil in the property market business is absolute crap. Profit would be impressive, but turnover? Does he even know what the word means or has he just plucked a random figure out of thin air?!?! 🙄
Would run a mile from the sale me! Didn’t someone say he has a terrible reputation? Now you know why they feel the need to have guard dogs and fake robberies

Reactions: 19
I just don’t understand how the house sold so fast? There’s a brand new estate up the road with beaut houses for half a mill and you haven’t got every Tom dick and Harry driving past your house all day and night

Reactions: 20
Has he told the tax man about his multi million pound business? He was giving his vans away instead of wages to lads not that long ago!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Looking at the posts on the FB group, it looks like its not sold yet and without the warranties the purchaser may not get the funding, so the neighbours will have to put up with them for a bit longer. Bet Truff is fuming her thread is about Pep tonight and not her and her weekend off to pick the dog shite up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looking at the posts on the FB group, it looks like its not sold yet and without the warranties the purchaser may not get the funding, so the neighbours will have to put up with them for a bit longer. Bet Truff is fuming her thread is about Pep tonight and not her and her weekend off to pick the dog shite up.
Didn’t she have a story a few weeks ago where they’d packed up all their stuff and left? I assume they must be moving into another house he’s built, to take advantage of the tax breaks or something.

Reactions: 16
Maybe they’re moving into that new one that’s near completion on Croft drive in Caldy towards the beach. Or NOT 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the fart video for the hundredth time. Wtf is going on with her mouth in it? She's slapping her lips together like when my grandad doesn't have his teeth in and hes sucking on a fisherman's friend. To clarify for the young ones amongst us he is not sucking off a fisherman its a sweet from ye olden days.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Gang of Horrible Twats that lot aren't they Chezza and Mark & they've got the kids with bad bad attitudes. Hilarious that if the house sale is on its arse now hahaha, all the neighbours will be made up . Karma after the way they treated everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Reading past posts the Mortgage lender have downvalued the house too, so unless they have got the extra in cash and are willing too, they’ll have to cough up the extra themselves. (If they get the required warranties)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve heard that too from a girl who was in the same year as her in Pensby she was apparently a right bleeping cow
Im sure there is a few of us from Pensby lurking just because its laughable she is preaching the tit she does after making girls lives hell in school

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Reading past posts the Mortgage lender have downvalued the house too, so unless they have got the extra in cash and are willing too, they’ll have to cough up the extra themselves. (If they get the required warranties)
Hahaha couldn't happen to a nicer gang could it. Pep and Mark might be popping up on Channel 5 - Cowboy Builders.
Imagine Chezza setting the dogs on the camera men hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The embarrassment of admitting £2.5m turnover when you build houses / extensions
🤣
Being such a hotshot builder, you’d think it be alot more
My average sale is £500 and I turn over a million
Not exactly setting the world alight are you there? Billy Bunting 🤣
And then to top it off, the works shite
Hilarious
Edited to say
Turnover means duck all anyway
Profit is where it is at
I don’t usually say what my turnover is but just said it in this context to prove a point
Business is hard as fook at the min
And I am skint despite the turnover
But not as skint as skint tits 🤣
Lends a grand there you 😆

yeah exactly you’d think it would be loads more for a company of their supposed stature…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There were girls like truff in my school. On the larger side not attractive and the only way they could make their mark was by bullying and belittling people to try and fit in. They were in the “popular” gang but they both looked like Princess Fiona. Sound familiar?
HAHA this but add in insane bright pink blusher and one of those mullet hair cuts with the really short layers on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.