Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve spent the past 3ish days on and off catching up on this thread 🤣😂 can I just say you lot are bleeping hilarious 👏🏻
i looked like a right loon while waiting for my eyebrows to be done yesterday through laughing really Loud at the Fart clip, to where I had to show people what I was laughing at and had the whole place in stitches!
Honestly this has become my fave thread at the moment and is the only one that doesn’t go dead at any point! Seriously well done trolls, you lot really are HILARIOUS and spot on about broad back 😂🤣👏🏻🫡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ive said it once and i’ll say it again, she is the FIRST person to say nasty stuff about how other people look, has been since school. So i just cannot feel sorry for her. Dont think nasty DMs are nice but cant help but think its a taste of her own medicine…. Just frustrates me that people who dont know her feel bad for her off these little snippets she shares she was and always will be a mean girl.
Yep, plenty of people on early threads talked about what a bully she was. Apparently she had a PA in the secret warehouse that she treated like dog tit and in front of everyone too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
You can just tell she stinks of cheesy open wounds and old takeaway curry sauce can’t you Wig, bleeping scruff

She’s probably struggling to get off the bog in the utility room after that Scott’s lunch in london, bet her gigantic tit has a bleeping lobster shell on it from where she ate it whole.
She looks like she smells of belly button

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Yep, plenty of people on early threads talked about what a bully she was. Apparently she had a PA in the secret warehouse that she treated like dog tit and in front of everyone too.
Yep, this is true. Shouting HELLO, HELLO!!!! when she wanted the girls attention. Vulgar

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Oh how the boss babe has bleeping fallen.

From being run off her feet with bookings,
having gifted products coming out her ears,
no one really knowing she was photoshopping every inch of her body,
owning her own successful business,
being the face of Sleep in Rollers
and having a PA to treat like tit

To renting a chair in a salon she doesn’t own,
being binned off by home bargains because of her being a racist,
being publicly described as unpalatable by Sir Drew Owen Candles
watching a tiny iPad in bed in a house with no living room
And using every hour of her days to obsess over strangers opinions online

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣
E46F8BC8-386A-46C5-B2EB-BA4BD7213668.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
You cannot tell me that if the roles were reversed and someone Kate disliked had a thread on here such as PLF’s girlfriend or Delo’s ex she wouldn’t be majorly contributing… at the very least she’d be reading it and discussing it in oh darlin, and we’ve seen the comments she’s made about Danielle on here on the sly so she’s more than capable. She only cares about trolling because it directly affects her, she couldn’t have given less of a tit about being kind prior to tattle which is why she’s got so many threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1215198
It’s like looking at back of the Sealink to Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has she stopped going to the gym now? No more sweaty updates.
Like everything in her life including delo doesn’t last 2 minutes 🤣🤣

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1215198
And don’t forget having to do brides in her living/film/dressing/walk-in/to prue for pax wadrobes room 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s absolutely full of self importance isn’t she “I’m taking the weekend off” like millions of people are going crying into their Adele albums because khm isn’t posting in her bisto stained specials

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I seen this on a fb group where people where asking for tattle thread recommendations.... this one was suggested a few times 🤭
Talking of tattle being mentioned on FB, just seen a post from what seems to be the person buying Chez’s house. But her thread seems to have disappeared again?!

I bet KHM wishes her thread would disappear😂

(just seen more posts, it’s 100% Chez’s house)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.