Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s seriously peddling the anxiety card isn’t she, she’ll be absolutely shitting herself about the turkey surgery as most of Liverpool will know by now. In fact she will have anxiety, anxiety knowing her secret little holiday is about to be revelled.

Anyone got a burner account to send No Hun the receipts? 🤣
Ive sent them but he hasn’t read them yet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When you’ve got no paid work and you’ve had duck all gifted I suppose you’ve got no choice but to take regular breaks.
Girls, someone make a elmsvale thread, I don’t know how.
Don’t think I have the luxury of being able to make a thread but she definitely needs one!!

Reactions: 2
Again…I want the kind of anxiety where I still plan “family weekends” imagine 😂😂 bespoke anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s seriously peddling the anxiety card isn’t she, she’ll be absolutely shitting herself about the turkey surgery as most of Liverpool will know by now. In fact she will have anxiety, anxiety knowing her secret little holiday is about to be revelled.

Anyone got a burner account to send No Hun the receipts? 🤣
Just a reminder Kate, worrying you are skint is not anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think there's fuckery afoot , she's always up to something.
My guess is she's lying low and not posting, getting new companies to sign up to working with her or the kid. She will be FLIMING new content , getting them to sign it off then she will post it once's they've ok'd it. She wont wana post things until the last minute now cos she knows that's when people will start the lords work sending them the tweets & telling them who they're working with.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ive said it once and i’ll say it again, she is the FIRST person to say nasty stuff about how other people look, has been since school. So i just cannot feel sorry for her. Dont think nasty DMs are nice but cant help but think its a taste of her own medicine…. Just frustrates me that people who dont know her feel bad for her off these little snippets she shares she was and always will be a mean girl.

Reactions: 36
You can just tell she stinks of cheesy open wounds and old takeaway curry sauce can’t you Wig, bleeping scruff

She’s probably struggling to get off the bog in the utility room after that Scott’s lunch in london, bet her gigantic tit has a bleeping lobster shell on it from where she ate it whole.
Imagine that utility 💩💩💩
I genuinely have nightmares about the state it must be in. I bet when jailmates do dirty protests in their cells itll be a lot cleaner than her dump.

I bet she never washes her fanny neither. Just uses the dish cloth that's been lying in the sink for eternity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Imagine that utility 💩💩💩
I genuinely have nightmares about the state it must be in. I bet when jailmates do dirty protests in their cells itll be a lot cleaner than her dump.

I bet she never washes her fanny neither. Just uses the dish cloth that's been lying in the sink for eternity
It's a "one for all" cloth 🤣🤢😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.