Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Olive is ruined , she's going to be a nightmare. Nothing will ever be special or a treat to her.

Kate has issues , they didn't have a pot to piss in growing up & she resents her family for it - she's trying to make up for it now - making out she's rockafella with a luxury lifestyle. All fake & for show. Dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

AllAboutMeeeeeee

Her comment on Charlotte Dawsons post 😂😂😂 I can confirm trolls that I absolutely do not hate my life 😂😂 I have an amazing life I just can’t stand Beggy little insta cunts
But when you read her comment she’s completely ignored the fact that Charlotte is posting about having a miscarriage despite having had one herself. “All a baby needs is love” what a fucking shitty thing to write to someone who has miscarried.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fuck me, she’s doing well getting out to an event smiling her head off and drinking when she’s been “the lowest ever” what a fucking liar.

If she has had them droopy implants taken out, it’ll 100% be an attempt to appear smaller in person than she is, but with a big massive back and frame like hers there’s nothing you can do abar that 🧐

Maybe Delo whacked them off in that black shed with his panelling tools.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Seems like she’s decided to come back an even bigger twat than before. The lack of those hefty boulders dragging round her neck must have given her a new resolve to be cuntish.

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She never puts her hand in her pocket for any of these displays, have you noticed it’s always newly started small businesses? She makes me fucking sick, her mentality is fucking vile

• Heart

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion “Don’t be fooled by my new flat tits that I got, I’m still, I’m still crying trolls and refreshing Tattle a lot”

• Haha
  • Heart

Intrepidtraveller

20220414_175144.jpg

Do you think she sat replying to the comments on her golden throne while the washing machine next to her sat unused in her bespoke shit corner? 🤪
Cos she is spouting so much crap there it's unreal 😂 don't forget to use me code hun, I need the money!

• Haha

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Thank you everyone my appointment is at 3 so hubby has taken the kids out for abit so I can lie in bed and relax lol he even done the dishes so I must get ill more often if this is the effect 😂 the Dr told me not to Google it but obv I Googled it 🙈 The best case scenario is a cyst so I'm praying it's just a cyst. I will update you all later thank you for the love and concern xxx

• Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I’m CONFUSED 🤔 she said “I’ll be back to tell all about this horrific event I’ve been through”. She’s not actually said anything has happened? What was the horrific event? There’s nothing horrific in anything she’s said, just pure babble.
She probably had to get a shower or something.

• Haha
New Thread Trolls if anyone is even awake after the Boredom of Truff & her Tales of Woe.
Well done @Violetx for the boss Thread title 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻
Each day we get closer to the Big Comeback.... She's dropping more hints about it than she does to Delo for a Ring.
The Mental Health Card getting leathered as usual. What a fucking disgrace.

Do not doubt Trolls every part of what is coming has been meticulously planned out , rehearsed and is being done to try and salvage her shit Instagram career.
At least we will find out if she's still got Fat Tits or new Flat Tits.

@Eleanor Abernathy do the Lords Work if you're about girl 💗

#READTHEWIKI ⬆
#STILLNOAPOLOGY
#SWERVEDBYHOMIES

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Morning, trolls. I wonder what today will bring🥺
Fuck all probably because no one will have gifted her any dusty displays or glutinous amounts of chocolate, plus she will be shaking like a shitting dog in bed blowing 4 full faces worth of dough out of her snoz

Happy Easter girls it’s Blair’s FAVOURITE HOLIDAY I look unreal today with my little bunny hat💋

• Heart
  • Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
When I was a kid (read this in black & white) I got an Easter egg off my mum n dad, my nan &grandad and by fave uncle.
I thought I was the dogs, 3 Easter eggs!!

we also went to church ( me ma goes to church more times than the big man himself) and then had a lovely lamb roast.

that was Easter

• Heart
I can't get my head round how thick she is.... she's going to come on crying about Trolls , toxic social media , slobbering about her mental health crisis , dropping suicidal ideation hints and just go on & on about how much it effects her...... but she will still go back to exposing her child.

If she was even 1% serious about these things the last thing you would do is ever put your daughter on that page again.
A 30 year old woman is making out it's ruining her life and too much for her..... yet her 18 month old is fair game. Hypocrisy doesn't even cover it.

• Heart

Marmaladethecat

I'm still paying off fecking Christmas and Easter is now turning into another Christmas! I can't cope with it, I really can't. My kids only eat bits of the chocolate so it's 1 egg each and that's it. The displays I've seen on Instagram today are horrendous. I've got proper mum guilt cos I genuinely can't afford anything. I want to step off the commercial merry-go-round. It's too much, far far too much 😣

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz but if she really fucking was genuinely “low” she wouldn’t post or act how she is doing???

Is mental illness like something to laugh about you fuckinn cunt?? She’s a fuc.

I’m absolutely gobsmacked, she’s so immature, my 3 year old girl has more emotional maturity than that fucking slab backed beast.

shes on purpose put words out there to make strangers worried unnecessarily about her - then post on social media “I’m back” with a fucking laughing face?? 🤯

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
They all have a good laugh at her. That curly blow king used to say to clients when Kate showed up “isn’t she the biggest catfish ever”

• Haha
  • Wow