Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I haven’t written on here for ages (always lurking, always sobbing laughing) but fuck me sideways, I have HOWLED at Mez eating her creme egg and sellotaping the box back together. I’ve watched it over and over. She looks like a soft, naughty school child.
Fucking hell.
Kate’s deffo an inbred.
She literally doesn’t give a fuck does she 🤣
A8449070-DAC1-44FD-B562-AF73AAE47C76.jpeg

Do you know what, I like Mez. At least she doesn’t try and pretend to be anything she isn’t.

Read the wiki.
You know what I like about Mez, she always looks freshly showered with clean hair and clean well fitting clothes whenever she pops up somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
My head has fell off..... like a know she's a bad rat but I can't believe she's putting all them stories on.... she's let people think she's ill & suffering.
Thanks for your messages guys , never felt so down in my life , I've hit rock bottom. Focusing on my family , been the GP.

Kate you're a sick sick girl when you read this. Low even for you !!

• Sad

gigi_93

VIP Member
All Oluv needs is love, earth polluting balon displays, a roadman’s wardrobe, mini eggs to choke on and to be thrust in front of a camera 24/7 to make money for momma ❤🥺❤🥺✌🏽✌🏽

• Haha

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Shes actually said "Easter has turned into Christmas now"......👏👏👏👏👏Has it? Anyone else agree?Who turned it into Christmas? PEOPLE LIKE YOU........well done Kate....just make all those mums and dads feel like shit, you know....the ones who can't afford an OTT display (not that you can) , the ones deciding whether to eat or heat, the ones with a few quid left til the end of the week. You are despicable, uncouth and greedy. You need to take a good look around you because even your camp are turning on you....I knew a week ago about the turkey-tit-trip, friend of a friend of a friend of.........you get my gist. Karma is a bitch.

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’s the type of girl to put #bekind on things and then go stomping up a pregnant girl’s driveway to terrorise her for no reason. So soz if I don’t buy her supposed mental health problems

• Heart
Reactions: 61

MD2020

And the best thing about this piping hot ☕ ? It’s breaking as she’s out getting off her face thinking she’s got one over on her trolls.
Oh to see her face when she reads all this 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

pandysbox

The lottery numbers have got me in hysterics!

When she worked in peaches all the girls used to throw in and put the lottery on.
on one occasion truffle teef didn’t want to throw in and they were winding her up saying oh if we win you will be sorry etc

she caused absolute murder fell out with them all and turned the water works on accused them of bullying, ganging up on her belittling her etc… pure fruit loop if you ask me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Don’t be so ignorant,
You can’t ‘see’ depression and anxiety!

If you’ve suffered with it then you should know better. Not everyone suffering hides away from the world.
Yano what not even going to bite with this one. Do me a favour & Don't start calling me "ignorant" and prattling onto me. My comment was about Kate who the thread happens to be about not a generalised one about depression.

For years now Kate has used Mental Health as an excuse for her behaviour and to gain sympathy and attention . I don't believe a word of it when it comes to her , that's my opinion.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
If someone gets mum guilt over that hideous display they need to have a word with themselves too tbh

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! That reel! She is one blag Chanel wearing, gurning, smug looking, mattress backed, unpalatable bee-atch!
Tell Jesus the bitch is back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet ya Jesus wishes the bitch would fuck off!!
Bet ya a tenner she’s lying in her pit, still wired from last night, with her “reason” balanced precariously at the top of the stairs lashing Easter eggs at poor Max while she frantically refreshes tattle 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I do wonder what her occupation went down as on the reasons birth certificate
The registrar asked her occupation and she was like “errrrr HELLOOOO I keep my privet life privet I don’t need to explain… you just do you TROLLLL”.

So the registrar just put “Fuckin Crank”.

• Haha
  • Wow

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
There’s no mental health issues.
Break was a Turkey trip I’m not sure who the friend is who she went there with but it was defiately for surgery.

These were sent into my salon whatsapp group by a colleague a couple of weeks ago. ☕
What a liar 🤥
If you had mental health issues as bad as she makes out then you couldn’t even get on a plane. Makes a mockery of all suffering
FUCK ME. Thanks for the tea Girly

To lie about your poor mental health to thousands and use it as a cover up when really your swanning off to Turkey for fucking surgery 🤬

blaming the trolls for being off social media when really your at events, getting surgery/recovering from surgery, at parties having pre drinks at ya disgustingly dirty house..
She can’t lie straight in bed, fucking horrible garlic bulb nosed cunt.

That’s the last of her home bargains pay used up I bet 🤣

Reactions: 59

Demilee124

Chatty Member
The story of Easter

After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. There was a violent earthquake as KHM stomped and arose from the dead, ready to edit her pictures, pretend she doesn’t look like a mattress and live a fake life once more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58