Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

ETA dunno why that’s in bold and I can’t u do it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 186
There’s no mental health issues.
Break was a Turkey trip I’m not sure who the friend is who she went there with but it was defiately for surgery.

These were sent into my salon whatsapp group by a colleague a couple of weeks ago. ☕
What a liar 🤥
If you had mental health issues as bad as she makes out then you couldn’t even get on a plane. Makes a mockery of all suffering

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Sending love and positive thoughts xxx
Thanks my beautiful trolls. I've just got home now. I have a small 6mm Microadenoma, benign and being reffeerd to Walton center. I feel ok I'm honestly fine apart from the migraines but explains all my mystery symptoms anyway. Thank you all for the concern, this thread is the only thing that's kept me positive today so thank you to you all so much ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 114

slidders

Chatty Member
Soz for the Ted talk but…

I’ve actually only ever met or seen anyone as unlikable as her once before. I don’t follow her, never have and only happened upon this thread by chance. I couldn’t bear to as I find her so triggering, much like Olivia from MAFS only minus the intelligence. But I also can’t drag myself away from here and can’t wait until it all comes crashing down for her (more so than it already has!) I don’t think I’m a particularly unkind person, but I think, like so many other people on here, I am a good judge of character. I’ve spotted narcs and c**ts a mile off before. I don’t have to beg for gifts for the kids and family and drive a nice car. So there’s no jealousy there.

She’s got the worst possible combination of so many unpalatable human traits. She’s thick as pig shit. Can’t string a sentence together. But makes no effort to grow. She’s arrogant and obnoxious. It’s so misplaced I don’t know where she gets it from, maybe because she’s too thick to realise she is the problem. Her brain literally can’t function at that high a level to add more than one thought to another.
She has zero personality. Hence why she copies the latest trends on insta, jumping into clothes, complaining about her MH, whinging about trolls etc. Nothing is original and she lacks any discernible talent anymore. How she’s built up the following she has I will never know, but I also notice it’s no longer growing. She doesn’t gain any new followers. Anyone with a talent for make up for example, who honed their craft and kept their skills updated, would have a fan base that grew and grew. She’s gotten lucky, but it’s wearing thin for her. Her content is a mess.

Her anxiety comes from her feeling like she’s teetering on the edge of losing her ‘career’, one which she’s blagged and stolen anyway. Her feelings towards her trolls are misplaced, and she needs therapy. Her messages are contradictory and confusing, ‘I don’t read these forums’ but still addresses every single point on here. Nobody is messaging her directly, she just reads Tattle. She’s snowballing and doesn’t know how to get off. She’s in a never ending cycle now and unless someone stages an intervention, we will be 12 months down the line, 300 threads in and still talking about the same old shit with her. She’s obsessed.

I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for her now. Her latest behaviour is utterly disgraceful. She oozes nastiness and it seeps out of her ‘pours’. You just don’t think she’s going to get any worse but she always manages to top it. Imagine living your life like that. Her circle of friends is getting smaller and smaller by the minute and she’s shown time and time again she is just not a nice person. I wonder how all those whove leapt to her defense in the past feel about her now.

If at any time she’d show she has the capacity for any self reflection, showed any self deprecation or any act of selfless kindness, any capacity to apologise properly for her past behaviour and words, you could give her the benefit of the doubt. But she doesn’t. She steamrolls on like everything is normal, faking mental health crisis to hide a turkey tit job. We know it’s not normal. I’m not sure if she knows it’s not. The sooner she admits it the better, for her and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Parsnipface

Just caught up! Had my nephews over Easter, Mrs parsnips sister is a fucking rat, she'll get beaked up and forget she's got to provide for her kids, so we just took them for Easter hols and yesterday my mum did us a roast and hid a few eggs around and we watched encanto. They said it was "THE BEST DAY EVER" and its broken my heart.
No balloons, no gifts, tbh we got them some new gear from asda cause they came looking like they'd been found wandering the streets and the youngest lad hugged me for a few hours over a t shirt and was too anxious to wear it which made even my psycho mum cry when I told her.
So I'm going to look into us keeping the lads. Mrs parsnip works from home anyway.
(If you know who I am cause this is mega outing, 👋)

Anyway reading your posts are helping me prepare for hopeful motherhood much more than following some racist, homophobic upton Kim k wannabe.

And also she's just had the only parts of her that delo was interested in removed, course he's gone fucking quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Missramone

As always, I'm a long time lurker but occasionally pop up when I have flashbacks of serving her at work when I was a young barista. Treated us all like scum when she was at peaches, so this couldn't have happened to a better person, the great big findus crispy pancake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Been a bit quiet but I did my best with what she’s given us.

The continuing saga of a Homie B’s reject..

Sliencd. Trolls. Trolls. Mental health. My reason. Sliencd. Trolls. Shit advert for baby store that looks like a show but isn’t if you know what I mean. The mysterious case of the missing boobs. Sliencd. Trolls. Trolls. No more ring light ads because Home Bargains have sacked the racist quarterback. Trolls. Shit advert for making rat-tail hair look a bit less like rat-tails even though Hairbeeeeerst totally works. Sliencd. Trolls. Mental Health. Thanks for the literally billions of messages. Trolls. Trolls. Trolls. Mental health. Trolls. Easter.

As always, Read the Wiki. Trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Soz for the Ted talk but…

I’ve actually only ever met or seen anyone as unlikable as her once before. I don’t follow her, never have and only happened upon this thread by chance. I couldn’t bear to as I find her so triggering, much like Olivia from MAFS only minus the intelligence. But I also can’t drag myself away from here and can’t wait until it all comes crashing down for her (more so than it already has!) I don’t think I’m a particularly unkind person, but I think, like so many other people on here, I am a good judge of character. I’ve spotted narcs and c**ts a mile off before. I don’t have to beg for gifts for the kids and family and drive a nice car. So there’s no jealousy there.

She’s got the worst possible combination of so many unpalatable human traits. She’s thick as pig shit. Can’t string a sentence together. But makes no effort to grow. She’s arrogant and obnoxious. It’s so misplaced I don’t know where she gets it from, maybe because she’s too thick to realise she is the problem. Her brain literally can’t function at that high a level to add more than one thought to another.
She has zero personality. Hence why she copies the latest trends on insta, jumping into clothes, complaining about her MH, whinging about trolls etc. Nothing is original and she lacks any discernible talent anymore. How she’s built up the following she has I will never know, but I also notice it’s no longer growing. She doesn’t gain any new followers. Anyone with a talent for make up for example, who honed their craft and kept their skills updated, would have a fan base that grew and grew. She’s gotten lucky, but it’s wearing thin for her. Her content is a mess.

Her anxiety comes from her feeling like she’s teetering on the edge of losing her ‘career’, one which she’s blagged and stolen anyway. Her feelings towards her trolls are misplaced, and she needs therapy. Her messages are contradictory and confusing, ‘I don’t read these forums’ but still addresses every single point on here. Nobody is messaging her directly, she just reads Tattle. She’s snowballing and doesn’t know how to get off. She’s in a never ending cycle now and unless someone stages an intervention, we will be 12 months down the line, 300 threads in and still talking about the same old shit with her. She’s obsessed.

I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for her now. Her latest behaviour is utterly disgraceful. She oozes nastiness and it seeps out of her ‘pours’. You just don’t think she’s going to get any worse but she always manages to top it. Imagine living your life like that. Her circle of friends is getting smaller and smaller by the minute and she’s shown time and time again she is just not a nice person. I wonder how all those whove leapt to her defense in the past feel about her now.

If at any time she’d show she has the capacity for any self reflection, showed any self deprecation or any act of selfless kindness, any capacity to apologise properly for her past behaviour and words, you could give her the benefit of the doubt. But she doesn’t. She steamrolls on like everything is normal, faking mental health crisis to hide a turkey tit job. We know it’s not normal. I’m not sure if she knows it’s not. The sooner she admits it the better, for her and her family.
I’ve often wondered how she has got the amount of followers she has and it made me think back to why I originally followed her and that was because she looked so glam on all her pics, a young girl doing well for herself, seemed like quite the inspiration and I also felt really jealous of how good she looked In all her photos ‘ that was until she turned up to do my makeup when I was a bridesmaid for my friends wedding and I was absolutely gob smacked that this was the same person I had been following for 3 years 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She was triple the size , built like a HGV and had an attitude that smelt like shit ! Unpalatable is an understatement . She’s like a car crash that I can’t stop watching though 😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

bellinibobble

VIP Member
There’s no mental health issues.
Break was a Turkey trip I’m not sure who the friend is who she went there with but it was defiately for surgery.

These were sent into my salon whatsapp group by a colleague a couple of weeks ago. ☕
What a liar 🤥
If you had mental health issues as bad as she makes out then you couldn’t even get on a plane. Makes a mockery of all suffering
Here we fucking go 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

poppet88

Chatty Member
Girls, @browncouncilbin is actually ill I’m hospital with meningitis. I didn’t want to say without her permission, so said she was away. But she wants me to tell you all she will be back when she can xxx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Both my kids are school age now and honestly I don’t want them being fucking ungrateful or expecting the fucking world each time something comes round, so I just refuse to go OTT.

You never know what’s round the corner (work wise/health wise) and I bet having kids who expect you to be doing all these magical expensive stuff every fucking time a “holiday” comes round is fucking awful. I don’t want my kids being want want want. I’d sooner they be surprised we’ve been able to afford to get them a little bit more than usual and them be fucking grateful.

Kids who are grateful for the little things end up being gorgeous human beings with good morals when they are older, ones who had big hundred pound Easter displays shoved in their face from age 0 and their mum being a braggy cunt in person & online, must turn out like fucking horror bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
4A6E9931-9F88-4E05-9EB9-4A75F8EDF1B6.jpeg

just who you want support from. Someone 2 years behind who ignores the existence of her step child, a heroin dealers girlfriend, and a dog breeder who is popping out a child every year to keep her reality tv boyfriend. Lucky her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

gigi_93

VIP Member
Daily reminder for you all that the holy grail aka our glorious wiki, lovingly created by our Barb, has NINETY FOUR THOUSAND views 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Why does she dress like a 1980’s living room lamp?? Can’t she see what she looks like? She proper thinks she being quirky and edgy when the truth is she looks like a 90 year old in an open casket.

• Haha
Reactions: 72