Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Thank you everyone my appointment is at 3 so hubby has taken the kids out for abit so I can lie in bed and relax lol he even done the dishes so I must get ill more often if this is the effect 😂 the Dr told me not to Google it but obv I Googled it 🙈 The best case scenario is a cyst so I'm praying it's just a cyst. I will update you all later thank you for the love and concern xxx
Sending love and strength lovely xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Burrito88

VIP Member
There’s no mental health issues.
Break was a Turkey trip I’m not sure who the friend is who she went there with but it was defiately for surgery.

These were sent into my salon whatsapp group by a colleague a couple of weeks ago. ☕
What a liar 🤥
If you had mental health issues as bad as she makes out then you couldn’t even get on a plane. Makes a mockery of all suffering
Is that girl called Lorren

Reactions: 4

eskimopie

VIP Member
Thank you everyone my appointment is at 3 so hubby has taken the kids out for abit so I can lie in bed and relax lol he even done the dishes so I must get ill more often if this is the effect 😂 the Dr told me not to Google it but obv I Googled it 🙈 The best case scenario is a cyst so I'm praying it's just a cyst. I will update you all later thank you for the love and concern xxx
Can’t imagine the anxiety. Thinking of you!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

9Pine

VIP Member
Sending love and positive thoughts xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Leodog19

VIP Member
The top comment on this thread has 170 likes!! I’m mortified for her! I reckon everyone in her area is reading about her daily. Imagine the people just lurking. A pic I posted in the the last thread has over 600 views.
Which pictures was it ?

Reactions: 1

Ssslllfff75

That sounds like the usual shitting ones self cos you're worried about passing! Sorry I hope that doesn't sound insensitive but I've had an aunty
That sounds like the usual shitting ones self cos you're worried about passing! Sorry I hope that doesn't sound insensitive but I've had an aunty and cousin who were seriously ill with MH and they never moved outside the door. Thankfully the family gene of MH didn't get to me yet and I am so grateful. Again I'm sorry if I sound like I'm a know it all cos that's not my intention and I don't know you but I have seen the a
Shit pressed Post too soon 🙄

Reactions: 1