Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
The fact she’s created a stupid fucking ‘I’m back’ reel to announce her return from a mental health induced social media break just proves how disingenuous she is!
Fucking hate how she’s glorifying mental health issues. Get in the bin 🗑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
There’s no mental health issues.
Break was a Turkey trip I’m not sure who the friend is who she went there with but it was defiately for surgery.

These were sent into my salon whatsapp group by a colleague a couple of weeks ago. ☕
What a liar 🤥
If you had mental health issues as bad as she makes out then you couldn’t even get on a plane. Makes a mockery of all suffering
And this is what we have been waiting for !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
She will probably blame us for having to go to Turkey.... she blames us for everything else.
They've been calling me Fat tits for months now , I had no choice. It's my Trolls fault.
I cannot stop laughing at me randomly calling her fat tits, totally off the cuff one day and it’s resulted in this. Fucking helllll 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Urghhhh sorry but the pics of the reason with chocolate smeared round her gob are turning my stomach. I hate it when people think it’s cute. Fucking wipe your kids mouth you biff

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
That’s exactly why. We all know this troll rant will make out she’s not be able to get out of bed.
for any one that event starts to feel sorry for her just remember when she said this.
]
“We’re gonna get more free stuff…”

Not for fucking long, you massive wheelbarrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Lala22

Chatty Member
Yesterday I walked out of Asda and in the food bank trolly was a single crunchie Easter egg, and it reminded me that so many kids this morning would of woken up with zero expectations of anything and fuck all. KHM, otterspool and all the rest of them are a fucking disgrace. I read a post around Christmas time from one of the refugee charities based in town, saying they’d given a selection box to a little girl and she genuinely acted like it was the most incredible gift she’d been given. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to give your kids the best of everything, but this disgusting “I’m better than you” attitude leaves me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Rothsey

VIP Member
Apparently Charl and her fella have unfollowed each so perhaps the news is more to do with that ☕
Not to derail - who called Truff bleating on about her homies shite as if she’s still bargain store boss babe CEO of the year 💁🏼‍♀️
I saw a post saying she’ll be back. They have had some awful news. I bet it was something like a bird shit on that statue of her dad.

• Haha
  • Heart

PlainJane91

Thread Suggestion:
The setback’s bigger than the comeback for the Wirral’s Flat T*t Quarterback

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
E2E8D87B-AABB-483F-AA8F-C7DD891DA736.jpeg

FUCKING LOL

I have heard from oh darlin that olive is already a nightmare in local cafes and leaves a mess everywhere she goes

QUOTE="Hereforthegossss, post: 9364411, member: 83057"]
Olive is ruined , she's going to be a nightmare. Nothing will ever be special or a treat to her.

Kate has issues , they didn't have a pot to piss in growing up & she resents her family for it - she's trying to make up for it now - making out she's rockafella with a luxury lifestyle. All fake & for show. Dickhead.
I 1000% can believe this!

Judging by the state of her skirting boards, her poor hygiene and lack of washing her clothes for over a month, She doesn’t strike me as someone who quickly wipes up the table with a baby wipe before leaving anywhere, filthy bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Seriously though, what an absolute cunt she is. Fucking crying mental health for weeks, has probably got people genuinely worried about her, pretending to go the doctors because she was the worst she’d ever been, coming on and saying she’s ‘not ashamed to admit she needs help’ when she’s been in Turkey getting those two great walloping lumps removed. She wants to have a word with herself. And how the fuck is she going to play this one?? Tell everyone they just fell off one day?
Tell you what, you fucking steamroller, you can have all the surgery you want, it still won’t change the absolute beggy narcissist twat who lives inside the body.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
By the way- thank you, you literally are like Jesus resurrected.
Happy Easter troll.
No problem! I’ve never commented before but I couldn’t bear hearing her big comeback from her ‘struggling mental health issues’ knowing it’s just not the case 😞 My friend has depression and it leaves her completely dead behind the eyes and wiped out most days. It’s just not on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Imagine getting home after a long day of ruining people’s houses with your shit panelling and you can’t even watch telly because there’s a balloon arch covering 90% of your living room

• Haha
Reactions: 65

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
This is why they're setting themselves up for a big fall....When we were kids birthdays and Christmas were the two highlights of the year...now it's Easter, Christmas Eve, birthday and every week with a Friday in it. It's teaching kids that they can have what they want when they want. We are all ever only one pay check away from fucking disaster. After the way things went shut for her you would have thought she learned a lesson and said let's go back to basics from now on. She went quiet for the turkey-tit-trip but I also think she thought we would all lose interest. As if love....we are 137 threads balls deep with a wiki to put actual Wiki to shame.....we're going nowhere 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Fizz22

VIP Member
Let be honest, social media "influencers" have fucking ruined the perception of mental health haven't they. Something not going well, mental health problems. Called out on your bullshit, mental health problems. Having a huge party during lockdown, mental health problems. So let's not argue amongst ourselves. Let's call the fucking absolute dregs of the intellect barrel out on their bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 63