Katie Hayes #137 Sliencd is golden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread Trolls if anyone is even awake after the Boredom of Truff & her Tales of Woe.
Well done @Violetx for the boss Thread title πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Each day we get closer to the Big Comeback.... She's dropping more hints about it than she does to Delo for a Ring.
The Mental Health Card getting leathered as usual. What a bleeping disgrace.

Do not doubt Trolls every part of what is coming has been meticulously planned out , rehearsed and is being done to try and salvage her tit Instagram career.
At least we will find out if she's still got Fat Tits or new Flat Tits.

@Eleanor Abernathy do the Lords Work if you're about girl πŸ’—

#READTHEWIKI ⬆
#STILLNOAPOLOGY
#SWERVEDBYHOMIES

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Been a bit quiet but I did my best with what she’s given us.

The continuing saga of a Homie B’s reject..

Sliencd. Trolls. Trolls. Mental health. My reason. Sliencd. Trolls. tit advert for baby store that looks like a show but isn’t if you know what I mean. The mysterious case of the missing boobs. Sliencd. Trolls. Trolls. No more ring light ads because Home Bargains have sacked the racist quarterback. Trolls. tit advert for making rat-tail hair look a bit less like rat-tails even though Hairbeeeeerst totally works. Sliencd. Trolls. Mental Health. Thanks for the literally billions of messages. Trolls. Trolls. Trolls. Mental health. Trolls. Easter.

As always, Read the Wiki. Trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Thank you everyone my appointment is at 3 so hubby has taken the kids out for abit so I can lie in bed and relax lol he even done the dishes so I must get ill more often if this is the effect πŸ˜‚ the Dr told me not to Google it but obv I Googled it πŸ™ˆ The best case scenario is a cyst so I'm praying it's just a cyst. I will update you all later thank you for the love and concern xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thank you everyone my appointment is at 3 so hubby has taken the kids out for abit so I can lie in bed and relax lol he even done the dishes so I must get ill more often if this is the effect πŸ˜‚ the Dr told me not to Google it but obv I Googled it πŸ™ˆ The best case scenario is a cyst so I'm praying it's just a cyst. I will update you all later thank you for the love and concern xxx
Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts your way xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t imagine the anxiety. Thinking of you!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Been a bit quiet but I did my best with what she’s given us.

The continuing saga of a Homie B’s reject..

Sliencd. Trolls. Trolls. Mental health. My reason. Sliencd. Trolls. tit advert for baby store that looks like a show but isn’t if you know what I mean. The mysterious case of the missing boobs. Sliencd. Trolls. Trolls. No more ring light ads because Home Bargains have sacked the racist quarterback. Trolls. tit advert for making rat-tail hair look a bit less like rat-tails even though Hairbeeeeerst totally works. Sliencd. Trolls. Mental Health. Thanks for the literally billions of messages. Trolls. Trolls. Trolls. Mental health. Trolls. Easter.

As always, Read the Wiki. Trolls
Easter at the end has killed me off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sending love and strength lovely xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.