Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
What’s the point of putting half Vietnamese in ya bio, does she want a medal? I know plenty of people with all sorts of heritages and not one of them has put it in their bio anywhere 😂😂 crab
No Ano it’s like me putting half Scotland road half bootle 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Can i just say… have just rolled home drunk after a child free night out and I am pissing myself with excitement that I’m on page 31 of 37!!! I bloody love when there’s a good few pages to get through… I get a boss little warm fuzzy feeling in my belly hahahaha xx

• Haha
  • Heart

She hasn’t got mental health issues. She’s got self indulgent narcissistic issues. She’s an entitled victim.

• Heart
You cannot tell me that Delo and her mates arent fucking bored to actual death with her troll rants 😴😴😴
Some of my mates follow her/like her. We were out the other day and they were baffled as to what she was going on about. They don’t know about tattle, and because she deletes comments so quick and only shows people’s opinions on her doxxing stories they think she’s losing it abit. I’m biding my time with introducing them to tattle cos they’re fannies lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m no earth warrior but I do try to do my bit and all those balloons are just so bad for the planet (soz I always say this) such fucking waste that’ll be in landfills for the next 1000 years! These thick fucks don’t think about that though so they??

Fuck me I swear 10x more on here than in my actual day to day life

• Heart
  • Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
I'm just in B&Q recruiting some new Trolls 😂 Just been telling the girls in here about her posts pretending to work with them 🤣

• Haha
This Cunt is so fucking predictable. There is not a chance in hell she’s on medication for her alleged depression. (You should have been advised not to drink on them, especially at the start). What she is, is a first class Cunt, I feel embarrassed for her. The fact she has to still filtered herself into a different person. Yeah Truff, you haven’t got MH issues, you’re just a Narcissist living a double life. Get a fucking grip of yourself and stop using MH as you’re get out clause. It’s an absolute insult to people that genuinely have MH problems.

• Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I’ve woken up to them Turkey photos off here in 2 different WhatsApp groups I’m in this morning.

One girl got sent them by a member of staff from Oh Snarlin (she won’t say who) 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I haven’t written on here for ages (always lurking, always sobbing laughing) but fuck me sideways, I have HOWLED at Mez eating her creme egg and sellotaping the box back together. I’ve watched it over and over. She looks like a soft, naughty school child.
Fucking hell.
Kate’s deffo an inbred.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
What I hate about influencers this false persona they give this persona everything is rosey and in actual fact she doesn’t have a pot to piss in. Getting gifted things like this and then u have hard working parents who see this and probably think they aren’t doing enough! When did Easter become Christmas or a birthday? Why can’t she do something normal for her child like an Easter egg hunt? Especially at the moment with the cost of living rising for everything. She is so fucking tone deaf.

Hell mend her when it all comes crashing down and trolive will expect all these things when she gets older.

I work with children who literally have nothing and who actually suffer from mental health issues due to their upbringing. The fact she screams the mental health card and trolls. Grow the fuck up. Grow a fucking back bone. If u can’t handle someone else’s opinion u won’t get far in life. If u can give it out being a homophobic, racist - u can handle it back.
I work with kids similar to this, we made sure we bought them all Easter Eggs because chances are they would have been the only ones they got. It makes me so angry when you get dickheads like Truff and all the other twats who make out like they’re better parents because they get the biggest balloon arch, or they throw the biggest party, or have the most pairs of matching pyjamas.
Read the fucking mood of the country, you fucking massive piece of timber. There are kids out there with nothing, there are kids out there whose parents couldn’t afford to buy them a thing this Easter, let alone take them to places like Otterspool. I genuinely can’t wait until it all comes out about Home Bargains and her pretending she’s been ill so she could go and get Phil and Grant removed. Someone needs to slap the smug fucking grin off her face.

• Heart

nayb91

Olive either looks like a Victorian ghost or a Birkenhead house robber there’s no in between

• Haha
  • Heart

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
The salmonella kinder thing has pissed me off. Kids are actually getting really poorly over it, Kinder have recalled loads of it due to a genuine concern and she’s encouraging people to say ‘YOLO’ to it. Who says fucking YOLO anymore? Go back to 2010 with your shit outdated heavy make up you bad ming.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
By the way- thank you, you literally are like Jesus resurrected.
Happy Easter troll and take a seat
And she will know that receipt has absolutely come from her inner circle. Think even her mates are getting sick of her bullshit.
Wiki gold

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Do you think she’ll come back on Sunday, like the good Lord himself?
Out of the darkness of the black shed into the glorious light of her dogshit filled garden!

• Haha
I can't believe she's going to have the fucking audacity to make out she's had a mental health crisis because of my trolls..... I have been the GP to get help..... WOW just Wow.

She is a horrendous person , proper wrongun.

Reactions: 47