Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are killing me today. I'm in bits here 🤣 whoever said it's the funniest thread on tattle where spot on. Our kates a fuckin funny bastard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You lot are killing me today. I'm in bits here 🤣 whoever said it's the funniest thread on tattle where spot on. Our kates a fuckin funny bastard 🤣
She should be bleeping buzzing her flat tits off that she’s got the funniest thread on tattle. Some threads are dull as duck and get offend at every little thing.
There heads would explode at purple aki and the thread that can’t be named. Delo makes me wet and wet like a toaster

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok I’ve fully caught up so I’m sorry if these are late but

Good people don’t use their cousins scan pic for their own baby revel

Good people don’t balance their 4 day old reason on a plastic chair at a garden rave

Reactions: 14
What did hoppy do? I remember the Narna thing now.
Sometimes I think I’m as dumb as Truff 😬
Wasn’t hoppy the crazy nurse who didn’t have social media but had somehow been told about Truff by colleagues and then despised her and ended up on tattle 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m not buying the surgery story, for one she’s brassic, and second they’d strongly advise against it until you’ve completed your family.

Although now I’m convinced Delo has binned her, and he’s up to his balls in watch me eyebrows, maybe she did because there won’t be a prop #2 any time soon.

Will she make her big comeback and end her silencd on Easter Sunday, just like Jesus rising from the dead?!
Most women have a haircut after a breakup, getting your tits done is a bit extreme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine emailing her about a serious business enquiry 😩 prob olives crayon drawings would make more sense than her replies.

I am going for Friday night troll rant or Monday evening!

Reactions: 8
What’s purple Aki? I see this all the time and am clueless haha
Do not mention that name! Seriously google Purple Aki, he is an actual person,a strange one at that! I can’t remember what thread he appears though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do not mention that name! Seriously google Purple Aki, he is an actual person,a strange one at that! I can’t remember what thread he appears though.
🤣🤣 I saw him once on deansgate in Manchester, he looked scary!

Maybe Truff is doing a YouTube series on it like vlogs and stuff? Or was the YouTube thing just another load of shite that came out of her gob?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.