Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a divvy, but the fact is that we’ve seen that same troll rant a million times. It’s beyond boring. It’s been 2 years since I joined here - I’ve read majority of all the threads and comment here and there (they move too quickly 😂) but let me tell you now it wouldn’t take 2 years for action to be taken if it was really as bad as she makes out it is. If instagram is such a problem for your mental health, stop using it. Stop gaining money and free items from using it. It’d be so easy for her to just have a private profile and one for make up. She likes the attention it gives her - the good and the bad. She’s a mess honestly

Reactions: 46
A little birdie has told me shes been to Turkey to get her titties done and is recovering but blaming her social media break on the Trolls. It’s boring. Well done Trolls 👏🏽, some of you are definitely in the wrong job
Helen mate, you and @Poirotthepigeon always provide the best tea ☕ Good work troll 👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The comments on Mez’s post are still there this morning. I 💯 think The Racist is behind them and posted them with one of her knobhead mates. It’s her way of controlling the narrative and the “poor me” script, leading up back to her comeback.
Didn’t someone come on aaagges ago and say one of her old agents use to post fake comments like this on her posts for engagements as well as come on tattle and post trying to rile people up? There was also the excellent detective skills which showed a lot of the accounts had similar emails and some which were thought to be her cousin.

Could ye be assed with all the drama and fake accounts just to drum up engagement for some free tat! Rather just get up and go to work 5 days a week than deal with that hassle 🙈

Reactions: 37
If she’s got a new agent and the agents were any good @Brooke Davis they would do their background checks on her and keep well away. I know that’s what I’d do, Google is your friend. Use it

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Predictable boring biff 😂😂 she makes a mockery of those with actual mental health problems. I absolutely knew she’d been on a jolly to get her tits done! Although that still doesn’t make sense wouldn’t you wait until you’d finished having kids??

Whoever leaves the weird comments outside of tattle has clearly got a very personal vendetta and I’d love to know what went on there. KH really is so hated by everyone isn’t she??

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i have a feeling she’s gonna say she’s had another miscarriage due to the stress of trolls and that’s what she means by recovering

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Mate, your mental health is only so bleeping terrible because of YOUR ACTIONS.

NOT.BECAUSE.OF.ANYONE.ELSE👏🏼

She’s too far up her own arse to admit that she has fucked her insta career up herself and all the brands have fucked her off because she’s tit at her job and because of the racist, homophobic and bullying tweets she posted years ago.

She’ll be low because she’s had to start from the bleeping bottom and this time, she’s at the bottom with a mortgage and a young kid so she’ll be shitting herself.

YOU.DONT.HAVE.TO.READ.HERE👏🏼

She has to make it look more dramatic than it is so that people don’t think she’s a bad weirdo!
We’ll get a massive influx of new members this week now though - so woooooo! 🎉
👏👏👏👏👏👏
Making out she has had some bleeping devastating trauma and she needs time to heal. Get to duck you big hunchback whale. All that has happened is a bunch of people on a forum calling your bullshit and your having to rent a chair at a salon, that is ALL.
I've had a crappy 2 weeks where ive found out a close family member isn't going to have too long to live and its knocked us sideways, you dont see me posting all my shite on insta for sympathy. I deal with it and go about my life as normal. She takes zero accountability for anything and shes fuming as the table has turned. It's called KARMA !!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Didn’t someone come on aaagges ago and say one of her old agents use to post fake comments like this on her posts for engagements as well as come on tattle and post trying to rile people up? There was also the excellent detective skills which showed a lot of the accounts had similar emails and some which were thought to be her cousin.

Could ye be assed with all the drama and fake accounts just to drum up engagement for some free tat! Rather just get up and go to work 5 days a week than deal with that hassle 🙈
It was very convenient timing wasn't it that those two Corrie Dickheads started on Mez's Instagram last night right before she's ready to come on & start slobbering about the trolls !

Reactions: 19
To be honest she might be getting trolled by that vile miss mummy blogs and fat tits Kayleigh they have form for making Instagramera life hell so maybe she’s been trolling kate. She has a son who’s got fas so maybe it was the drinking in pregnancy might of started it off. Just a thought
What is these are these people instagrammers or tattlers miss mummy blogs ? Whoever is commenting on Mez pics is playing right into it unless like someone said it is her and her mates doing it but also reminds me of that haribo and the Jen account talking to eachother was so strange and deffo one person rather than the two it was making out unless it was 2 people, hurts my brain trying to work tit like this out 😂 but yeah if it is a tattler keep it on tattle trying to ruin it for the rest of us. If she has had a reduction then I think that's only a good thing for her whether people like it or not. I think it will help her outfit wise too she can wear clothes that actually fit her. But yeah surprise surprise if Matt has left it will be all the trolls fault. If she's genuinely going to start putting unfiltered pics up then good on her but how many times have we heard this before...

Reactions: 18
It was very convenient timing wasn't it that those two Corrie Dickheads started on Mez's Instagram last night right before she's ready to come on & start slobbering about the trolls !
They’ve been going for a few days on other instagrams as well. It’s bleeping weird weird behaviour.

Reactions: 9
What is these are these people instagrammers or tattlers miss mummy blogs ? Whoever is commenting on Mez pics is playing right into it unless like someone said it is her and her mates doing it but also reminds me of that haribo and the Jen account talking to eachother was so strange and deffo one person rather than the two it was making out unless it was 2 people, hurts my brain trying to work tit like this out 😂 but yeah if it is a tattler keep it on tattle trying to ruin it for the rest of us. If she has had a reduction then I think that's only a good thing for her whether people like it or not. I think it will help her outfit wise too she can wear clothes that actually fit her. But yeah surprise surprise if Matt has left it will be all the trolls fault. If she's genuinely going to start putting unfiltered pics up then good on her but how many times have we heard this before...
They have threads on here jiggle jugs and moss mummy blogs there absolute dog ends vile people but have form for trolling x

Reactions: 7
I get my nails done with a oh darling girl and I’ve been told they are all fed up of her to - to them she’s a laughing stock and no one is interested in her attention seeking ways , it’s a pretty big subject in there at how much she bores people
Even her best mate Cheryl isn’t that Intrested in her as she was. I think she’s bad publicity for Cheryl and Cheryl really felt the effects of her and it had on business

Reactions: 15
Man, if that is true about her taking time off for a tit job and trying to make out its for her mental health, how on earth is she going to spin that?! It would just prove what an out and out liar she is surely?? Even the 🔥 girls would question that wouldn't they?!!
I don't think she's had them done

Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping boring, no one wants to work with her or have her working for them. Her fella would rather sit in bed watching the iPad then speak to her, the only person she has is a nearly 2 year old who most the time looks fed up with her aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i have a feeling she’s gonna say she’s had another miscarriage due to the stress of trolls and that’s what she means by recovering
She’s had a coil put in she’s couldn’t wait to tell her teen fans about it after olive 😂

👏👏👏👏👏👏
Making out she has had some bleeping devastating trauma and she needs time to heal. Get to duck you big hunchback whale. All that has happened is a bunch of people on a forum calling your bullshit and your having to rent a chair at a salon, that is ALL.
I've had a crappy 2 weeks where ive found out a close family member isn't going to have too long to live and its knocked us sideways, you dont see me posting all my shite on insta for sympathy. I deal with it and go about my life as normal. She takes zero accountability for anything and shes fuming as the table has turned. It's called KARMA !!
Sorry to hear this wig 😞 hope you and your family are ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Got an email about Earth day which is the end of next week and remembering her posts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s pathetic, it’s always the same tit trying to shift the blame onto anyone but herself.
If she was so traumatised she wouldn’t be on insta. That’s how real trauma works, you can’t be near or have anything to do with what has caused you trauma. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue and it’s an insult to people who genuinely have been through trauma.
She’s on about trolls but it sounds like one person contacting her directly. So duck off with you blaming us lot on a gossip site. Dick head.
Attention seeking twit.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.