Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just imagine it in Oh Snarlin

*Mez is stood at Reception dreaming of getting bummed by a 19 year old Turkish Waiter in Summer when a client walks in through the double doors*

MEZ: IYAA LUV. COME IN, WELCOME! *flicks her bob* .. DO YOU WANT A BREW?

CLIENT: Hi. I‘ve got some appointments booked today *flicking through her phone*
I’m booked in with Chez at 10 for my lashes,
Lip tattoo at 11
I’m on a cake making course at 12
Booty lift at 1
I’m booked for make up at 2
then tape extensions put in at 3
then I’ll be joining a Hen party at 6pm.

MEZ: AHHH *claps excitedly like a child* MY BULBOUS NOSED DAUGHTER USED TO HAVE THOSE TAPES IN.. *looks over her shoulder suspiciously and lowers her voice* SHE EVEN HAD THEM SPRAY PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE GOOOCHI.. SHE USES HEERRRBERST

CLIENT: Aww I follow your Katie on Instagram, she’s been quiet recently hasn’t she *looks over Mez’s shoulder and sees Mez’s phone light up on the Oh Snarlin Reception desk* - she’d always have a code for Hair Burst

MEZ: ITS THEM TROLLS LOVE, SHES LOST EVERYTHING, HAVING TO LEAVE THIS PLACE *opens her arms up wide and spins round* BECAUSE SHE DIDNT FEEL SAFE, SHES HAD THE POLICE PATROL HER STREET DAILY EVER SINCE *wags her finger*

SHE HAD TO EVEN SEND HER RANGE ROVER BACK BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT WHAT COLOUR INTERIOR IT HAD *clutches at her giftedsay it with diamonds’ necklace* .. ITS BEEN HORRENDOUS. SHES EVEN HAD TO FLY TO TURKEY TO GET HER CHEST DONE TO STOP THEM FROM STALKING HER!

CLIENT: Wow it sounds heavy that. *checking the time on her Apple Watch*

MEZ: SORRY I JUST NEED TO ANSWER THIS *notices her phone ringing and picks it up*
AHHHH MY MATTRESS BACKED BABY GIRL…….OH NO KATIE, YOUR JOKING…*ranting and raving can be heard through the phone* NOOO.. IVE JUST TOLD A GIRL WHOS HERE KNOW ABOUT THEM WHENS IT GOING TO END……. WHAT, MAIN TROLL?…. I DONT UNDERSTAND KATIE LOVE….. OKAY HANG ON.. SORRY LOVE BUT ARE YOU A MAIN TROLL OF OUR KATIES?

*Client turns around and leaves Oh Snarlin - Cheryl sprints to the front desk and starts to throttle Mez*
Yessssss thank you Barb 🤣🤣🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Before tit gets bleeping wild, whoever said truff was like Olivia from mafs was spot on.
Another unpalatable bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I called a card being sent but I reckon it’s more to do with contacting the companies and she’s prob lost business.

See this is the problem with not having a proper job.. you literally rely on Instagram for money. She wants the easy life and the likes.. but can’t hack the negative comments. Surely if it makes you so low (she has been at the lowest point each time) you’d just think it’s not worth my health and delete it seek to get a proper job.

She makes out she’s some inspiration I’d be gutted if I heard of a little girls idea of ambition is to be a Instagrammer

Reactions: 24
I don’t think she’s had surgery.. she’d 100% do some friggen journey of a lifetime if she did. She records going to home bargain or Superdrug as a journey her followers have sent her loooooads request to do.

She would deffo film it and try and get a company to gift it or do it an ad. Katez double D turkey venture or something.

I reckon she’s lost home bargain myself based on the comments and that was a huge chunk of her earnings!

Reactions: 15

*Mez is stood at Reception dreaming of getting bummed by a 19 year old Turkish Waiter in Summer when a client walks in through the double doors*

CLIENT: Hi. I‘ve got some appointments booked today *flicking through her phone*
Lip tattoo at 11
Booty lift at 1

MEZ: AHHH *claps excitedly like a child* MY BULBOUS NOSED DAUGHTER USED TO HAVE THOSE TAPES IN.. *looks over her shoulder suspiciously and lowers her voice* SHE EVEN HAD THEM SPRAY PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE GOOOCHI.. SHE USES HEERRRBERST

CLIENT: Aww I follow your Katie on Instagram, she’s been quiet recently hasn’t she *looks over Mez’s shoulder and sees Mez’s phone light up on the Oh Snarlin Reception desk* - she’d always have a code for Hair Burst

MEZ: ITS THEM TROLLS LOVE, SHES LOST EVERYTHING, HAVING TO LEAVE THIS PLACE *opens her arms up wide and spins round* BECAUSE SHE DIDNT FEEL SAFE, SHES HAD THE POLICE PATROL HER STREET DAILY EVER SINCE *wags her finger*

SHE HAD TO EVEN SEND HER RANGE ROVER BACK BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT WHAT COLOUR INTERIOR IT HAD *clutches at her giftedsay it with diamonds’ necklace* .. ITS BEEN HORRENDOUS. SHES EVEN HAD TO FLY TO TURKEY TO GET HER CHEST DONE TO STOP THEM FROM STALKING HER!

MEZ: SORRY I JUST NEED TO ANSWER THIS *notices her phone ringing and picks it up*
AHHHH MY MATTRESS BACKED BABY GIRL…….OH NO KATIE, YOUR JOKING…*ranting and raving can be heard through the phone* NOOO.. IVE JUST TOLD A GIRL WHOS HERE KNOW ABOUT THEM WHENS IT GOING TO END……. WHAT, MAIN TROLL?…. I DONT UNDERSTAND KATIE LOVE….. OKAY HANG ON.. SORRY LOVE BUT ARE YOU A MAIN TROLL OF OUR KATIES?

*Client turns around and leaves Oh Snarlin - Cheryl sprints to the front desk and starts to throttle Mez*

Mattress backed 🤣🤣🤣 barb im howling on the train

Before tit gets bleeping wild, whoever said truff was like Olivia from mafs was spot on.
Another unpalatable bleep.
That was me!!! Isn’t she, deffo won’t accept any wrong doing! Vile witches the pair of them!

Reactions: 7

Lip tattoo at 11
Booty lift at 1

Goochi

Noooooooo am fuckin dead HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mattress backed 🤣🤣🤣 barb im howling on the train

That was me!!! Isn’t she, deffo won’t accept any wrong doing! Vile witches the pair of them!
Omg I loooooooaaaaathe Olivia 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not buying the surgery story, for one she’s brassic, and second they’d strongly advise against it until you’ve completed your family.

Although now I’m convinced Delo has binned her, and he’s up to his balls in watch me eyebrows, maybe she did because there won’t be a prop #2 any time soon.

Will she make her big comeback and end her silencd on Easter Sunday, just like Jesus rising from the dead?!

• Haha
  • Heart
And she wonders why brands are bleeping dropping her like a hot brick after all this racist and homophobic tweet business. She’s a bleeping terrible influencer the scruffy duck

5B25ADD4-2F33-4B36-9584-BC7D3A363714.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What a time to be alive, this thread is THE best in Tattle.
And after a shite day at work (check the dictionary KHM for the definition of that word) my day is instantly better after the script from @QueenBarb2 🙌🏻

Imagine the balon display she’d do for herself on Father’s Day 🤣🤣
Haven’t been on this thread for ages seeing as truff has taken a well earned break but this comment reminded me that it’s still funny as duck on here 😂😂😂 she would bleeping do that as well

Reactions: 8
It’s official she been droped by her management
New management at Hotmail.com 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.