Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must get up and think how can I make my kid look homeless today… the bin men wear those beanies
She’s desperate for Oluv to get bigger, putting her in shoes way too big, I find it really odd, usually people say their kids grow too fast and wish they could stay babies longer. She would have Oluv be 18 tomorrow if she could so they could be bezzies and go out on the ale

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She must get up and think how can I make my kid look homeless today… the bin men wear those beanies
She’s desperate for Oluv to get bigger, putting her in shoes way too big, I find it really odd, usually people say their kids grow too fast and wish they could stay babies longer. She would have Oluv be 18 tomorrow if she could so they could be bezzies and go out on the ale
And share overthesized blazers and shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like shes got this social media break thing confused. So shes not attending real life events as part of her ‘silenced’ but sat at home liking and commenting on other people’s posts on social media. Hello?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine saying “I’m breaking my silence” you absolute meff!!! Like when people said on Facebook 2013 “having a friends clear out, if your still here in an hour, we’ll done”
Absolute squealer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
~breaking my silence~ like she’s an A lister hahahaha absolute biffa bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Does she honestly think anyone cares that she’s been quiet. Crawl back under your rock you sad individual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If she thinks she needs to make an announcement that she’s breaking her silence then it must be killing her not posting 🤣
Bit like giving up smoking, I’m just gona smoke this one and then I’ll be back to none again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s just one attention seeking twit probably buzzin off all the millions and trillions of DM’s ‘are you ok babzzz’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she taken a vow of silencd like a nun.
Still reading here then truffle tits.
how did your induction go at your new rent a chair salon. Have you passed your probation
Can’t wait for the new “work besties” at her new salon to spill the tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can’t she make it?? I’m convinced she’s been to have surgery 🥸

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.