Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I'm not having it that Naomi nine toes never used to be a fella.... listen to that voice 😲

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve got my sauvvy b chilling in anticipation for laters. 7pm prime time Ive got a feeling we are in for some troll bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was out last week with my mate and her brother who knows every gay under the sun and he swore that he was speaking to jack the other week on grindr, he sent him a blurry face pic and a cock pic (said it looks fat and stumpy😩)
No bleeping shock it there , I bet hes ramming naomi's dad as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I was out last week with my mate and her brother who knows every gay under the sun and he swore that he was speaking to jack the other week on grindr, he sent him a blurry face pic and a cock pic (said it looks fat and stumpy😩)
Do you reckon she's still got a cock then and that's why Jack's with her? She just does a tuck when she's out with the huns!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cheers for that mental picture.. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did Naomi ten toes not invite fat tits to her ‘boss babe brunch’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Naomi ten toes not invite fat tits to her ‘boss babe brunch’ 🥴
Probably did but fat tits made everyone attending to sign a contract not to take any pictures of her whilst she is on her bespoke dreamy social media break

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.